sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

I Will Beat Shane Mack!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, September 27, 2023, 06:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:05/05/2010 12:36 PMCopy HTML

RP Title:People Involved:OOC:TBCB:
I Will Beat Shane Mack
 Shane Mack
Roleplay #1 for the show! Enjoy!
No One!
COrton.jpg picture by PureEvil2007
(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.
SEF presents "Extreme" is on the air, the scene opens up with Chris Orton wearing his new t-shirt with a confident look on his face, and he started speaking.

Chris Orton: I will beat Shane Mack!

Chris Orton stops talking has a serious look on his face, and someone screams "That all you got to say!", so Orton continues to speak.

Chris Orton still has that serious look on his face, and SEF fans are booing at Chris Orton, so Orton speaks again.

"You're Going Down" is playing on the speakers, and Orton looks straight into the camera with that serious look on his face, and SEF fans were booing expecting Orton say more, so "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF