sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Lucas Rodgers extreme

Started by Kristin Fox, September 28, 2023, 08:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:19/05/2010 5:14 PMCopy HTML

L
u
c
a
s

R
o
d
g
e
r
s
LucasBanner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97L
u
c
a
s

R
o
d
g
e
r
s

{{{{Lucas backs away with a smirk.  When they are finally away from the arena where he attacked Justin.  Hayden pauses to turn to him}}}}}
Hayden:"I thought you told me Justin was off limits."
Lucas:"That was before he turned his back on the family.  Knox is out defending Dusty's honor.  Dusty is my sister.  I have his back when it comes to protecting her.  Justin has turned his back on us.  I just made him realize that he gets the same treatment as any other man who disrespects our family."
Hayden:"I've been trying to tell you this for weeks!"
Lucas:"I should have listened to you on this. I usually do but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Now I'm going to go into this match.  Hell I think I might even take him out of this ranking system that he's talking about.  All his life he's had everything handed to him.  Matthew too.  They were handed everything on a silver platter.  The Prodigy and The Masterful....makes me sick.  I'm Loki.  I'm a God!  He doesn't realize just how pissed I am that our father thinks so much of him!  Big deal! Maybe he did start high school when he was like 8!  It's like his whole thing!  He tells the world about it all the time.  I'm so sick of it!  Tonight he's already limping like a wounded dog. I'm going to take him out like you do with a horse with a broken leg.  You take them behind the barn and shoot 'em!  He's done.  I'm going to send him packing.  I have a new focus.  I know I introduced Knox and Riot to SEF and I was going to coach the Dynasty Divas but now....{shakes his head} I have a plan now.  I'm going to end Justin's career."
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *Lucas Rodgers * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF