sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Amy Summers Return

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 28, 2023, 09:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

Amysummers                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/02/2010 2:46 AM
  • IP:75.132.30.28
Date Posted:23/05/2010 3:10 AMCopy HTML

WARNING: The roleplay of Amy Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!
The scene opens to a limo pulling up to the arena. As the limo comes to a stop the back door opens up and out steps a woman wearing a short shirt and a sef shirt. As the camera comes closer you can see its amy summers. She walks up to the door of the arena and the officer stops her before she can get in. She puts her hands on her hips and gives him a dirty look.

Can I help you miss summers? says the officer.

Yeah you could get out of my way and let me in before you make me upset. says amy.

I can't do that amy. says the officer.

Why might that be? says amy.

Well you nolonger work for sef. says the officer.

Right at that moment steve weigel walks out of the door and smiles seeing amy there. Amy smiles back.

This retard wont let me in the arena. says amy summers.

Hey I just got her sign back so can you please let her in the arena. Because I'm asking nicely and she wont. says weigel smirking.

Okay you can go in then miss summers. says the officer.

Weigel and amy walks in the arena. Amy pushes weigel up against the wall and kisses him for a second and smiles.

Amy remember what we agreed on. says weigel.

I know you want to stay friends only. says amy smiling.

Right then shane mack is walking down the hall and stops where they are standing.

Welcome back amy. says shane mack.

You know that trick you playied on us mack, to break us up was one hell of a trick. says amy.

I'm good what can I say. mack says.

Amy summers pulls up her shirt flashing shane mack and walks off smirking as sef goes to break.

TBC: By Weigel or Mack or anyone else!
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:165.72.200.11
Re:Amy Summers Return
Date Posted:24/05/2010 5:16 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP Title

Next Match:

Lovers/Allies/Fighters:

Accomplishments:

OOC:

Amy Summers return

Fatal 4 Way vs Amy Summers, Megan Sorrow & Hayden Smith

Chris Orton/Jade Hart & Hayden Smith/ Megan Sorrow & all other divas

TV Champion

sorry for using everyone .. hope it's okay ... just thought I'd kick things off early lol ;)

LACEY DANIELS

SEF comes back from break to recap Amy Summers arrival and her chat with Steve Weigel and Shane Mack. You see her flash the both of them before she walks off. As the camera pans back it shows someone stepping out of the shadows away from the wall where they've been watching the whole scene.  Lacey Daniels flicks her hair over her shoulder and calls out to Amy before she disappears.

LD: Well, well, well ... if it ain't the original skank herself Amy Summers ...

Amy turns around at hearing Lacey's comments and faces her with her hands on her hips and a big scowl on her face. Lacey smirks and mirrors her pose.

LD: Awww .. sorry did I spoil your big welcome back party?

Lacey looks over her shoulder at Shane Mack and raises her eyebrows.

LD: I don't get it ... there not enough whores here for ya Mack? .. Ya gotta bring this one back too ... really?

Lacey's got a teasing smile on her face as Mack just shrugs his shoulders like nothing to do with me.

Amy shouts out to Lacey.

AS: Who you calling a whore .. bitch?

Lacey spins her head back from Shane and faces Amy again as she struts up to her and pokes her hard in the chest.

LD: You! I'm calling you a whore ... because if it walks like a duck,talks like a duck and acts like a duck.. chances are ...

You can hear Mack laughing as he finishes the saying.

SM: .. it is a duck!

Lacey turns her head back and gives a quick laugh.

LD: You know it.

Lacey turns her head a bit more and takes in Steve Weigel's expression. (He's standing there blatently checking her out, mouth slightly hanging open, glazed eyes, lost in his own little fantasy) Lacey shakes her head in pity and turns back to face Amy who is by now pretty pissed off.

Amy: Who the hell are you ....

Lacey holds up her hand and places on finger on Amy's lips and raises the other arm to lift her TV title from her shoulder. Her voice is deceptively soft but the threat is in no way subtle.

LD: Who the hell am I .. I'm the SEF TV Champion honeypie .. that's who the hell I am. See while you went running home to mama crying about your fuck-up of a relationship with Stevie Weiner there, I was here doing exactly what I said I was going to do ... putting my money where my mouth is and getting me some gold. See that's the way of things here at SEF ... the cream rises to the top and the shit floats to the bottom!

AS: Well you better sit back and watch me rise to the top them bitch because that's exactly where I'm gonna be soon enough ... nice belt, shame about the holder

Amy reaches out and strokes the gold belt that Lacey's been shoving in her face and Lacey recoils in horror.

LD: Don't you dare put your hands on my beautiful title and taint it with your slutiness. This belt finally has some class after I rescued it from Megan Sorry-Ass and it ain't going anywhere!

Amy smiles at Lacey's reaction knowing that touching her strap is really pushing her buttons.

AS: Well I guess we'll see about that when I get you in the ring on Extreme this week ...

Lacey steps back knowing she revealed too much emotion for her precious title and sets her face in  sneer.

LD: Oh yeah I totally forgot ... you're in that fatal fourway this week. Hmmm ... well as far as you getting anywhere near pinning me goes ... make like you're ex-boyfriend and dream on because it ain't ever gonna happen. I guess you'll find that out the hard way come Extreme.

Lacey smirks at Amy who gives her a scowl as she turns on her heel and walks away. Steve shouts out after her.

SW: Looking good Lacey ...

Lacey turns and rolls her eyes at him.

LD: Save it for Amy Steve cos I sure as shit ain't impressed.

She sighs deeply and walks out of view.

TBC: Anyone if wanted

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:75.132.30.28
Date Posted:25/05/2010 2:06 AMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The scene open to Shane Mack and Steve Weigel still standing there as Amy Summers and Lacey walk off. Steve just shakes his head as they walk off down the hallways of SEF. Shane looks at him wondering why he is shaking his head.

Shane Mack - Whats wrong Weigel?

Steve Weigel - I took out her lover boy easyly and she still wants to be with that loser. She calls me names yet I'm ten times better then her man.

Shane Mack - Dude don't try and understand women. They are only good for one thing and thats being on their back's.

Steve Weigel - Dude your a sexiest fool. Not all us men think with our head down there.

Shane Mack - Your telling me you don't want Lacey, because you want to tap that ass?

Steve Weigel - I'm not saying I haven't thought about it, but I also like her because she is beautiful and smart. Not counting she is one hell of a wrestler.

Shane Mack - Talking like that your not ever going to get a woman.

Steve Weigel - I don't need this from you. I know I'm not good at getting women, but that doesn't mean I'm such a bad guy.

Shane Mack - I never said you were. You just try to hard.

Steve Weigel - Seem like every woman I fall for ends up hurtting me or shooting me down before they get to know me.

Shane Mack - Just do what I do. Sleep with them and throw them away. They love us bad boys.

Steve Weigel - I can't be someone I'm not. I just want to be with someone.

Shane Mack - Then go get Amy before she changes her mind about you.

Steve Weigel - I won't be with someone I don't love. We tried to make it work and we couldn't make it happen.

Shane Mack - Thanks to me it didn't work.

Steve Weigel - Your wrong. We gave up a long time ago. We just didn't want to see the truth.

Shane Mack - So are you giving up on Lacey?

Steve Weigel - Maybe I should.

Shane Mack - So your just going let Chris win.

Steve Weigel - When it came to her there was never a fight so he had already won.

Shane Mack - I guess thats true.

Steve Weigel - I'm going to speak with lacey and tell her face to face I'm sorry.

Shane Mack - Sorry for what?

Steve Weigel - For trying to get between her and Chris.

Shane Mack - See thats where were different. Why should you be sorry for liking her?

Steve Weigel - Because if I don't I'm going to feel bad about it. I know I let things get to me to much.

Shane Mack - You sure do.

Steve Weigel - You know what I don't understand? Why I always feel like the bad guy?

Shane Mack - Because you wear your heart on your shoulders.

Steve Weigel - Yeah. Sometimes I feel like the walls around me are closing in on me and the ceiling is caving in on me.

Shane Mack - We all feel like that sometimes.

Steve Weigel - Why are you being nice to me and talking to me about this stuff?

Shane Mack - Because deep down your a cool guy Steve.

Steve Weigel - Thanks Shane.

Shane Mack - Your Welcome Lacey.

They both share a laugh for a second and Steve walks off down the hallway. As he turns the corner he spots Lacey. Weigel walks up to her and she gives him a dirty look and he just looks at the ground.

Steve Weigel - Just let me say a couple of things. I'm not here to touch you or to get you right now. I'm sorry for trying to come between you and Orton. It won't happen again. I'm sorry if you thing bad of me. I'm not really a bad person. Orton is a really lucky man and I hope he knows how lucky he really is to have someone like you.

The scene fades to break.

TBC: By Orton,Lacey,Amy,Mack...Only!

This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

NBD

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.154.180
Date Posted:25/05/2010 7:40 PMCopy HTML

Mack and Amy come walking up now and are all stoned, Mack with his arm around Amy slyly and his World Title slung over his shoulder. He smacks Amy on the ass scooting her up some and steps over leaning against a wall and says.

Hope ya liked your birthday present, damn shame it was late, but hey, at least I got ya stoned too!

She just nods yea and says.

Nice, nice it was, so what are you two up to?

She turns to Lacey and looks at Steve also who looks at Mack confused and says.

Dude, how were you with her when I was talking to you?

He points down the hall the other way where the imposter Mack that Johnny Camaro used is standing and staring at the wall in a daze. Mack looks and laughs saying.

You dumbass, you got duped! We just caught what was said too, man, this imposter don't know me at all and obviously neither do you!

Steve just looks kinda mad, but brushes it off and Mack walks past him and the girls towards the imposter and yells.

YO BITCH!

The imposter turns and his eyes get wide and he takes off running as fast he can, slips a little and trips some, but gets the fuck outta there and Mack has stopped and laughs, turns back and says.

What a douche bag, ha ha, man, its fun fucking with him, wonder who he actually is?

Lacey looks confused and says.

He done this before at all?

Mack laughs and says.

Oh yea, been impersonating me for years, even gone to other companies and done it, fuck man, he ain't a bad wrestler either, won the top title in a number of companies, still, he'll never be the original!

Mack just leans back on a wall and they all nod in agreement and Amy grins saying.

Mmmmm hmmmm! Ain't that the truth!

Mack just shrugs and laughs, then Steve says.

You two mind, I'm trying to talk to Lacey on a serious note here?!

Mack just laughs and says.

I don't mind bro, but when your done, bring me a few cases to my room and I got some killer shit to let ya try this time!

Steve just grins and says.

Nice, but its always killer shit!

Mack just laughs and says.

True I guess, but this shit will put your dick in the dirt!

He laughs and Steve does as well as Amy and Lacey get wide eyes, then Mack says.

Anyways, get back to your macking, bitch and hey Lacey, tell Chris if ya see him to heal quick cause not all of us get to heal!

He smirks and turns walking off now and Steve turns to Lacey nodding and says.

Well, I guess I'll go too, gotta get some beer and get stoned!

He starts to back away and looks at Lacey who is glancing at him and Amy while Mack is gone now.

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #4
  • PM
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:89.243.144.168
Date Posted:26/05/2010 2:43 PMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP Title

Next Match:

Lovers/Allies/Fighters:

Accomplishments:

OOC:

Amy Summers return

Fatal 4 Way vs Amy Summers, Megan Sorrow & Hayden Smith

Chris Orton/Jade Hart & Hayden Smith/ Megan Sorrow & all other divas

TV Champion

just a lil something ... lol

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey turns to watch Steve as he backs away and crooks her finger at him and gestures for him to come back. He smiles and walks towards her as Amy rolls her eyes in disgust and carries on down the hallway. As Steve reaches her Lacey leans forward a little and lowers her voice so that no-one else can hear what she has to say.

LD: Look Stevie .. I appreciate you being honest and dropping the ego with me a moment ago so I'm going to return the favour and shoot straight with ya ok?

Steve nods his head eagerly.

LD: I don't really think you're a bad guy, in fact I hardly know you at all. It's just I find it fun to tease you is all ... I don't mean no harm by it, it's just sometimes you make yourself such an easy target is all.

Lacey shrugs her shoulders and gives him a soft smile.

LD: It was nice to hear that you can respect that me and Chris are a couple and I know it took a lot for you to say what you did. Even though Chris is out injured at the moment makes no difference to me .. he's my man and I'm going to stand by him. I'm not about to drop him because he's on the missing list right now ... he'll heal up and return bigger and better than ever I know it and I'll be right here waiting for him. See unlike some other (Lacey holds her hands up to do the inverted commas thing) "girls" you might have dated ...

Lacey turns to look at Amy waiting at the end of the hallway and raises her eyebrow at Steve so he knows exactly who shes talking about.

LD: I have class. I have morals and standards and I'm not the type of girl to jump from one bed to another. Out of everyone here I chose to be with Chris and I'm not going to change my mind just because he's out of the picture for a while. You get me?

Steve looks a little disappointed but nods his head. Lacey smiles  and nods her head.

LD: So as far as you and me getting it on goes ...

Lacey gestures between them both with her hands as her cell phone starts to ring and she reaches into her bag to pick it up and check the caller id. She breaks into a big grin as she answers.

LD: "Hayden .. girl I was just gonna call you!"

Steve is hopping from foot to foot in anticipation of Lacey finishing her sentence as she turns to walk away from him. He taps her on the arm and she turns to look at him with a slight frown. He gestures back and forth between them with his hands to indicate her unfinished comment and she tilts her head to one side and sighs.

LD: H? .. Hold on a sec

Lacey leans into Steve and grasps his face with one hand, squeezing his cheeks so his lips pucker.

LD: ... not gonna happen!

Lacey leans back as Steve's shoulders drop and she turns on her heel to walk to her locker room before pausing for a second and looking back over her shoulder to give Steve a little smile and a wink.

TBC: Anyone if wanted

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF