sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

This Champ Ain't For Pinning - Extreme rp1

Started by Lacey Daniels, September 28, 2023, 09:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:89.243.144.168
Date Posted:26/05/2010 3:11 PMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Allies/Fighters:Accomplishments:OOC:
This Champ Ain't For Pinning!Fatal 4 Way vs Amy Summers, Megan Sorrow & Hayden SmithChris Orton/Jade Hart & Hayden Smith/ Megan Sorrow & all other divasTV Championgood luck chicas ;)

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey walks into her locker room and flops down on the sofa, still chatting on her cell phone. 

LD: Oh I couldn't agree more Hayden ...

Lacey nods her head at whatever it is that Hayden is saying and then laughs.

LD: Yeah well she makes Megan Sorrow look like a born-again virgin she's so skanky! Seriously Amy Summers is total no-mark ... yeah it's a total cake-walk for you. So you do what you need to do and you know I can take care of Megan ...

Lacey smiles and nods her head again.

LD: Yeah I know it's kinda getting boring for me too ... especially when she doesn't even put up a fight but hey ... if the management want to see me kick her ass one more time then who am I to deny them? ... Maybe the plan is for me to kick her ass in every arena in the world?

Lacey laughs again.

LD: Aw .. yeah well thanks babes ... I know you got my back ... (she pauses) ... naw however you want to do it ... DQ or countout whatever ... hell if worst comes to the worst I guess we could always do a pin or submission but I really don't want it to come down to that ... yeah I know we're the most talented in the ring but hey ... I guess they missed the point when you said you were here for me not for my title!

Lacey laughs again and nods her head.

LD: Yep .. I can't wait to see both of you two either ... we can all just take care of business and then go out for a celebration ... yeah, hopefully Chris will be up for it but you know he's on some pretty strong meds at the moment so maybe not too many beers for him eh?

Lacey nods her head and smiles.

LD: Yeah I'll pass on your wishes to him, I gotta give him a message from Mack anyways ...

Lacey pauses as her phone starts beeping, she holds it away from her ear and looks at the display.

LD: Well speak of the devil ... yeah, I gotta go H, so I'll see you tomorrow? ... okay, cool ... see ya then sweetie .. bye

Lacey ends the call and quickly presses another button and slides deeper into the sofa as her voice lowers and becomes sexier and huskier.

LD: Chris baby .. I was just thinking about you ...

Scene fades to black 

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF