sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Justin's vengance

Started by Kristin Fox, September 28, 2023, 09:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:26/05/2010 7:27 PMCopy HTML

Justin20Rodgers20Banner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
Warning.x..This official ??? roleplay may contain sexual content, violence, coarse language, and/or drug used and is unsuitable for all readers. The younge, innocent, immature, and plain stupid are advise to STOP, for those of you that intend to read on remember you have been warned...

Roleplay Title
Justin,Katana, Jagger etc
Allies/Enemies
Justin vs Johnny Camaro
Accomplishments
I've been watching a lot of Burn Notice
Justin Extreme
People Mentioned
Katana/Shattered Reality
Next Match
You'd have read his bio 
OOC Comment
{Justin, Jagger, Matt Fox, Ash Silva, and a couple of guys unknown to the SEF universe are sitting in a life guard tower.  Justin has a pair of binoculars.  He's watching a certain house.  He hands the binoculars over to Matt}

Justin:"What do you think?"

Matt:"I can't believe I flew out here for this.  Are they really crashed in there and not going anywhere?" {he looked through the binoculars} "There's Lacey.  She's picking up Emily...Wait...{he pauses} This isn't going to get any better."

Justin:"What do you mean?"

Matt:"Apparently Lacey and Talon are taking Johnson too."

{a blond guy about the same height as Jagger but less muscular speaks up}

"You guys aren't planning on messing with my sister are you?  I can't have that and messing with Lacey.....that's suicide!  Talon will kill you!"

{justin turns to him}

Justin:"No Mike of course not!  The whole waiting game was to make sure the kids were out of the house and they were packing up for Extreme.  If Lacey has both kids then that means the girls are gone too.  {Matt nudges him and heads him the binoculars} "Uh huh.  Looks like its just Lucas, Lestat, and Riot."

Mike Green Jr:"So where's Knox."

{someone bangs on the door of the closed life guard stand.  None of them know what to do when Knox opens the door, dressed like he's just been running on the beach.  Ash steps forward to deal with him.  Knox holds his hands up}

Knox:"You're lucky I'm the only one who knows that we're under piss poor surveilance."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF