sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Extreme R/p

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 28, 2023, 09:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

Amysummers                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/02/2010 2:46 AM
  • IP:75.132.30.28
Date Posted:27/05/2010 3:53 AMCopy HTML

WARNING: The roleplay of Amy Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!
The scene opens to Amy sitting on a table letting the doctors check out her head. You can tell she is in pain and is mad over something.

Amy Summers - Can I wrestle tonight or what?

Lady Doctor - Yeah, your not fully okied. Yet I see no reason to stop you from entering that ring.

Amy Summers - Good, because I'm going to rip off their pretty little faces and shove them so far up there asses they will never be the same again. Fucking whore's had to jump me and try to take me out before the match even started. Then they have the guts to use a eye liner to put the shape of a L on my forhead.

Amy stands up and looks deeply into the camera.

Amy Summers - You didn't get the job done. You couldn't take me out. I'm stand here and standing and thats a really bad thing for you. Because when I get my hand on you I'm going to rip you into pieces. I'm going to break every bone in your bone and more. Tear you apart until there is nothing leave of your ugly ass.

Amy smirks and starts shaking her head.

Amy Summers - You call me a slut. Your a lair! You don't even know me. Yes I dress like one and I love to tease guys alot, but that only makes me slutty. I don't go around sleeping with every tom dick and harry. See you guys made this personal. It's nolonger just a match for me. It's game time and business is about to put up.

Amy walks over to the door and walks out. The camera keeps fellowing.

Amy Summers - When I left here Lacey, you were nothing but a newbie. Someone who didn't even matter and after this week you will be the same. Hell your good at what you do and thats talking alot of shit, but remember you aren't as good as me in that ring and you will never be.

Amy stops and turns to the camera.

Amy Summers - Hayden, who the hell are you. I leave for about two months and some woman walks in here and thinks she is all that. So she attacks me unstead of fighting in that ring and that makes me the loser? If anything your the loser here in SEF. You don't have a chance against me in that ring and you know it. Thats why you tried to take me out of the match because your scared of me winning this match. Well sorry to fuck it up for you but I plan on winning tonight.

She turns around and laughs a bit.

Amy Summers - What happen to you Megan? You were the top diva here and now your just another bitch. To think at one time I thought you might be the best here and now look at you. Trust me when it comes down to the win I will pin you too. Make you my bitch, just like the other diva's in this match.

Amy turns to the camera smiling cutely.

Amy Summers - None of you diva's understand what your in for. I'm going to kick you bitch asses all over that ring into they are all black and blue. Then I will go on and face Lacey for her championship and take it from her. Lacey your time as the TV champion is about to become up. I'm coming for you and I will destory you with the pussy eater.

Amy laughs holding her head as SEF goes to break.
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF