sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Knighthawks Extreme Promo #1

Started by Knighthawk, September 28, 2023, 11:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knighthawk

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:72.22.123.193
Date Posted:30/05/2010 7:58 PMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further. We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all. This is your first and only warning. So click the lil red X on the right hand corner to not view this!

K
night Hawk
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)] The Dark Prince
[/font]
[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Will Put You Out Of Your Misery!
[/font]

[/b][/font][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Wins/losses[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Hometown[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]o/o[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]London England[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]. Knight hawk has just gotten word from his agent of his first match in SEF.The ten man battle Royal on wednesdays Extreme.The Dark Prince as we all know does not believe in luck...he believes in fate.And his version of fate is just that his version.Take what you want and when you want it or you will be A wanker all your life.We find Knighthawk watching film on all his opponents in the personalized locker V.I.P. room that he payed for and is disturbed by SEF Interviewer Mary Jane.

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Mary Jane::Mr Knighthawk this could be the biggest night of your life  on Extreme.You could become The SEF International Champion.But the questions are is ,are you prepared and ready for this match and are you familar with your opponents and what is your strategy?[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk::First of thanks for disturbing me when Im looking at film,Im just shocked you have any brain cells to even ask questions with as much Pot you smoke.But onto your questions,yes I am prepared A I know my opponents.For example the champion is Bobby James and is known by most as Bostons best,if thats bostons best I would hate to see their worst.And then we got his part thats just another redneck looking pretty boy wanker named  Steve Weigel.Im sure since their tag partners their going to use that for their advantage but A little advice for you both,you maybe great friends but in the ring friends dont exist especially when gold is on the line.But thats what Im counting on for your mistakes then I will make my move.Now moving on to the next wack job,Justin  Rodgers,heres A guy who you can just look at and tell he is A true texan.And we both know what comes out of Texas,steers and ..well you know the rest.So Justin does not look like A steer so he must be the second.I know Justin has A history of wrestling in his family but history dont mean jack shit when you step in the ring to me.The most frightning thing in the world is not knowing what A man is capable of doing and none of you have seen me in action.Now we come to another wrestler who has A rich family history.Jade Hart.Jade this might suprize you and anyone who watches this but I actually respect your dad and I am sure he trained you well but when you step in my world little girl you better bring your A game because I am arriving that night to put each one of the nine out of their misery.Now we got Knox Obannon,the guy who looks like A baddass but in reality looks like he swallowed A bloody horses ass and the tail got stuck under his chin.Your family unlike most of the others is military instead of wrestling.Hey wanker if you like serving A bloody country that does not care if you live or die then so be it.But I will look forward to ripping that horse tale off your chin and stuffing it up your nose before I put you out of your misery.Now we have Knox ole lady Dusty,Your name suites you but your nickname dont,instead of the american daydream try the american nightmare because you are so bloody disgusting you look like dusty rhodes and fat albert had a love child.And we have Justin Cage maybe the toughest out of the nine.If your fighting is as good as your talking you could be a challenge and not just a wanker wannabe thug like most of this imbeciles.Now if you will excuse me Mary I have work to do.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Mary leaves with blood shot eyes and A look of confusion on her face[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]End of thread[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)].::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
Liz Decker
[/font]
[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF