sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

The begining of my trophy collection'Knight hawk Extreme thread 2'

Started by Knighthawk, September 28, 2023, 11:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knighthawk

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:72.22.123.193
Date Posted:31/05/2010 2:45 PMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further. We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all. This is your first and only warning. So click the lil red X on the right hand corner to not view this!

K
night Hawk
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)] The Dark Prince [/font][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Will Put You Out Of Your Misery!
[/font]

[/b][/font][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Wins/losses[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Hometown[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]o/o[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]London England[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]. We open this scene with Knighthawk walking through the halls of SEF when he passes by one of many monitors and stops because his name happens to be mentioned by The Canuck/TexanJustin Rodger and his band of merry lame ass sissys as they gather in their den of nothingness.A usual SEF staff member walks by as usual going to do A promo with someone but Knighthawk takes the mic out of their hand as he runs them off the camera man stays.

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk::Well well well if bloody ole Justin and his posse of sissys just spoke and think they got one over on The Dark Prince.Foreman?Is that the best insult you can come up with?Oh please I would rather be called Foreman then be called Justin,because unlike you that man is well known and A millionaire much like me and even Foreman could kick your wannabe Texan wanker ass.The more you and your STD infested lover Katana spout of at the mouth the more I have to wonder if you were the poster children when you were born for not taking drugs while pregnant.Oh and by the way speaking of being pregnant,Justin isn't your wannabe playboy knocked up?My question is who is the father?It sure isn't A bloody wanker like you Justin.You remind me of the forty year old virgin,you look like the type that would have to hire someone to get your ole lady pregnant because no matter what your bitch says ,then we got the retandom retard that is slower then an entire special ed class on graduation day.You know as retarculous as all of you act it would not suprise me none if Jagger was the father.Who is this Ash bitch?I know must be some relation to Justin as the little harlot Gabby is or is Gabby just A little screwvenir you picked up along the way somewhere along the lines of your stupidity of being  A pedosexual.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk turns around to the soda machine to get A Pepsi and opens the machine with his own key.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk::Even vending machines are not above being bought.All I had to do was offer the vendor A few hundred and I own this much like if I offered your ole lady A few hundred she would drop her granny panties but I am not desperate and dont want The clap.Now  Justin instead of worrying about that Luke guy your so pissed about you had better concentrate on your match because you will be in for the fight of your life.You can try and belittle me with all your lame boring weak comebacks that A thirdgrader could only imagine.Now my question is since you are A canuck and A queer from Texas I think I will give you A new name .You will no longer be called wanker justin but in stead Justin the mut.But now onto more important things.I have been in every country,every city and every state but the weaker it is I find the more joy it is to hear your screams of desperation.I look forward to putting all nine out of your miserys but along the way I do believe I will mentally and physically torture some poor souls to make them wish they had died at birth.Because practice is fun and it will be A blast to spill as much blood as Im going to at this weeks Extreme.And what is the prize?Gold,I know your all bloody well saying I have the money to buy all the gold I ever wanted but just the fact of taking it from some poor ignorant wanker is just to much pleasure.The suffering of others is my greatest hobby and my trophy collection in SEF will begin Wednesday night with The International Title and I hope  it is you just and I who is the last two standing because I want to make an example out of you and prove just what type of A phony you really bloody are.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk tosses the mic as the cameras fade as he walks out the door.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]End of r/p  [/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)].::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
Liz Decker
[/font]
[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF