sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

At the cafe'Knighthawk 'Extreme promo'

Started by Knighthawk, September 29, 2023, 09:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knighthawk

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:72.22.123.193
Date Posted:01/06/2010 4:28 PMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further. We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all. This is your first and only warning. So click the lil red X on the right hand corner to not view this!

K
night Hawk
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)] The Dark Prince
[/font]
[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Will Put You Out Of Your Misery!
[/font]

[/b][/font][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Wins/losses[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Hometown[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]o/o[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]n/a[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)].Out in the middle of New York City is where the scene takes place.Camera crews looking all over the city of Rochester for The Dark Prince until they finally run upon him sitting inside A cafe watching A movie certain people in SEF claims he so called uses quotes from and that movie is Officer and A gentleman.Knighthawk looks around at the cameras shaking his head as he begans to laugh before he speaks.

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knight Hawk::Ok first off Dynasty Divas "Points at the screen"This shitty movie is what you have been ranting on and on saying I stole quotes from.Listen sunshine the only thing I am going to be stealing is the show when I wipe the floor with all of  your Std infested bodies.I have done something For amusement and I noticed that if you take the first two letters off the name of your team it gives the true identity of you all and without A DY we have Nasty Divas which is so fucking true.I have realized one thing for certain I am going to be doing and thats being vaccinated for even being in the same ring as any of you.AS we all know I don't bloody descriminate against anyone when it comes to giving ass beatings.I don't care if your A coon,A chinc,A jap,hell even A bloody wet back for all I care because your all the same to me,just another bunch of under class wankers thats going to get your ass stomped by Royalty.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk yells at the cafe owner[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knight Hawk::Taking this bloody movie out and put in something worth watching![/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]The man does he is told and put in the first SAW movie.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knight Hawk::This is A great movie.I admire the charactor of Jigsaw.He is ruthless and proves his point that no one deserves the life they live unless they prove it.Are you worthy to exist on in your careers?Well kiddos watching one day to be worthless wankers we will find out this wednesday.The next  idiot shit tard is the champ Bobby James who alot have said shit all over the title.Well I got to agree Bobby James not much to even acknowledge as even to exist in the first place but while your hanging with your new friend the queer camera guy in your bedroom ,if your listening wanker maybe just maybe this will split that full of shit skull thats sitting on your shoulders.I could be driunk off my ass wednesday night and still come out the winner against you.I know you just like all others here are saying to yourself Knight Hawk needs to shut the fuck up and learn his place like the rest of us.Well its time for A bloody wake up call for each and every one of you.This company needs A true champion that doesnt give A shit what it takes to retain the championship.I am here in this match for A purpose which is two reasons.Proving the rookie you constantly bitch about will defeat each one of you and the second when I claim the bounty on Justin Rodgers.Just as I said before enjoy and treasure your last day of walking because your clock is winding down.The sooner the time grows near the sooner the blood will flow freely .See you later wankers and wankets .[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]The scene fades to black[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)].::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
Liz Decker
[/font]
[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Re:At the cafe'Knighthawk 'Extreme promo'
Date Posted:01/06/2010 11:26 PMCopy HTML

Share to:

Justin20Rodgers20Banner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97

Warning.x..This official ??? roleplay may contain sexual content, violence, coarse language, and/or drug used and is unsuitable for all readers. The younge, innocent, immature, and plain stupid are advise to STOP, for those of you that intend to read on remember you have been warned...

Roleplay Title

Lots of ppl

Allies/Enemies

International Title BR

Accomplishments

its long but it is for extreme too-just read

cafe knighthawk

People Mentioned

Katana/Shattered Reality

Next Match

You'd have read his bio 

OOC Comment

{{Justin is covered in a fine sheen of sweat.  He's standing near a door talking to some people that the camera can't see.  He finally gives respect knuckles to a couple guys and gets a hug from a girl}}

Justin:"Thanks for coming down to help me get ready for this battle royal.  I know it was Danika that finally convinced you guys to come in for a few hours.  I know with the hostility and drama going on that you probably wanted to kill me big man, {Justin chuckles as someone says I'll wait} "Hey, I never put a hand on your sister.  Just my brother and I left him without permanent damage so she'll still be ok.  {Justin catches the camera out of the corner of his eye} Dude, I told you about the legal issues you shouldn't have the camera on me now."

{a different guy}

"I'd better not get sued."

{a girl giggles}

"Let's just go.  He's got to handle his business."

Justin:"Later guys.  {He shuts the door and locks it behind them.  He comes over to the camera} "You have some serious issues man!  We could have gotten in all kinds of shit if they were shown on an SEF feed besides, I don't like to show off who I know or name drop.  {Justin walks back over to the ring and grabs a towel to wipe his face} "Man you can tell B-Real is your dad.  You just don't care what people do, say or think."

"Shut up, hommes, and just respond to the Knight Hawk video so we can go tell Boston's Shittiest what you think of him."

{Justin shakes his head}

Justin:"Why not.  {he gets a bottle of water and takes a drink} Knight Hawk, for your dilligence in being evil and your dedication to sadism must leave little time for intelligence gathering....of course other than your religious devotion to wikipedia and other fan sites.  I saw that you pardoned one of my sisters from your diatribe and go on to one who is better able to handle your bullshit and even comes with a pissed off Marine husband to knock you on your ass.  What amuses me though is how you can claim an alliance with my brother and probably already imagining all of the little toys and stuff you and your little friends are going to use in your S/M parties that you failed to realize you called your own boss' wife a whore.  Now granted you got an ass kicking coming the next time you enter Canada or Birmingham, England but hey why do I care?  Maybe because even though I am at odds with that side of my family I still have friendships with other people they are related to or associate with.  Then you go and forget what you say about Jade.  Trying to kiss her ass about who her dad is and then suddenly deciding that the Dynasty Divas are all whores.  {he shrugs} Three years ago I would have went after you like I did to my brother today.  You would have seen me coming.  Unfortunately, you won't see Knox coming.  It'll be the battle of your suposed 'training' in the dark arts versus his special forces training.  Now, its not that I don't care its because I know that nothing I could have done to you would scar you as emotionally and physically as what Knox may or may not do to you.  {he props a hip on the edge of the ring} "This is a battle royal so the interesting thing is not the what but the how, Hawk.  I'd love to crunch the numbers on the likelyhood that you'll be able to injure me when you've got a bunch of guys and a couple of girls all trying to win the International title.  I actually have more important things and more important people to deal with.  I have to see if I can find my possibly love drunk buddy Weigel to see if he's even going to make it to Extreme and I have to answer Bobby James, the current champion.  See unlike you Knight Hawk who is just after me for the money?  Bobby and I have real heat.  It comes from being in SEF longer than you.  He attacks me after a match.  I attack him in the gym and put him out for a couple weeks.  He at least is trying to prove himself.  He's out training.  All you are doing is running around spending money and showing off your play pretties.  You are so hot for torture devices do you go to the Tower of London and wack off to pictures of Anne Bolelyn?  No, that's not how it is, now is it Knight Hawk?  You really like to call people queers and whores.  Seems its time for the little British Bitch to come out of the closet.  You go to wack off about Henry the 8th.  {he waves the camera} Knight Hawk, I have more important things to deal with.  So put the ball gag back into your gimp's mouth and go to town."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF