sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Knighthawk and Vlad talk about their matches'Extreme 174 promo'

Started by Knighthawk, September 29, 2023, 10:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knighthawk

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:72.22.123.193
Date Posted:06/06/2010 10:58 AMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further. We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all. This is your first and only warning. So click the lil red X on the right hand corner to not view this!

K
night Hawk
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)] The Dark Prince
[/font]
[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Will Put You Out Of Your Misery!
[/font]

[/b][/font][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Wins/losses[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Hometown[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]o/o[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]n/a[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]. The first match of Knighthawks career ended in A draw.He found himself face to face with Justin both being the last two in the ring as he predicted but the battle will continue at the next PPV.The focus for next sunday is upon A man named Joe Daddy.We find Knighthawk and Vlad looking over some family trees for some odd reason as Smokey Mcweed approaches them.

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Smokey ::Hey was curious if I could get  a few words from you guys about your matches?[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk::Yes but make it bloody quick we have work to do.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Smokey::First Knighthawk it seems Joe daddy seems to think your A vampire,or possibly your brother vlad he is referring to.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk::Yes quite an idiot wanker this guy is if you get my point.Vlad has never said he was A vampire and even said it was rubbish but Im sure the simple minded fool thought because his grand dad was the famous Vlad Dracula that he was A member of the undead.Let me educate you Joe on this matter which you don't bloody know jack shit about.His grandfather was not A vampire ,he was prince vlad the impaler .He received that name because of all the victoms he impaled on stakes and actually sit and ate his dinner while watching them die.My advice for you is since your name is Joe Daddy and you seem to be getting your info from either A horror movie or a relative possibly your father.If your fathers that ignorant maybe you need no use urban dictionary or better yet go ask Joe mommycause joe daddy is not bloody getting it done.Do your homework wanker or you will find yourself on the receiving end of many wankers just like yourself taken away in the bloody meat wagon.But you yourself Joe remind me of another Justin Rodgers  but your just more full of shit then him.I thought Justin made me bloody laugh but you take the cake .The was you did your promo sunshine it didn't make you look like A SEF superstar it made you look like A bloody idiot who does not have the brains of A goldfish.I hope your better at wrestling then you are at research because if your not you will be lying on your back with your neck all twisted up like A rold gold pretzil after I put you out of your misery wanker.This will be so much fun to rip apart your nancy boy looking face that I may just cut your face off wanker after the match is over and mail it to A certain family you resemble.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Smokey::Ok ...that was  um kind of um insane but entertaining.Now"takes a hit off his joint"Vlad your first match is up Sunday night and your in A triple threat with Knox O'Bannon and Justin Cage.Any thoughts on your first match?[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Vlad::I came to this company for A reason,to help out my half brother Knighthawk and this match against A guy who was in prison for fifteen years and another guy named Knox who is  much more focused.First off listen up Justin  cage  I know your brain was most likely pounded out your nose back when you were locked up from being on the receiving end of A fudge packing day and night but let me make this perfectly clear"Looks close up to the camera and talks slow like he is talking to a retard" I am not A Vampire.I know because most of you watching this are slow and cant distinguish fantasy from reality you will mistake me for the fictional vampire vlad but try looking up vlad the impaler.My grandfather was the most ruthless man to exist and me being his only living relative will carry on his work of torture.Now justin I know your going to probably use the race card when you respond so let me make this perfectly clear,I dont have A color vison unless its green or red.By that I mean green as in money,red as in the blood I like to spill.Now on to you knox.I really dont see you being like justin or knighthawks opponent Joe nancy boy daddy so I will make this short and timely bitter.I know last week you lost in the ten man battle royal but you joined forces with my brother which is A plus for you but you can count on losing this week as well if you get in my way.I can smell both of your blood flowing already and its dripping with fear.The blood will flow and the pain will be legendary.Now the time has come for you to leave smokey.[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Smokey backs up out the door as it shuts by itself in his face[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]End of r/p[/b][/b][/color][/font][/font][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)].::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
Liz Decker
[/font]
[/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF