sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Stepping Up (R/p#1

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 29, 2023, 10:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

Amysummers                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/02/2010 2:46 AM
  • IP:70.133.170.253
Date Posted:06/06/2010 1:11 PMCopy HTML

WARNING: The roleplay of Amy Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!
The scene opens to Amy throwing things across her locker. She looks really pissed off like Berry Bonds on steriods. She turns around and see the camera and walks up to it.

Amy Summers - Yes I'm a bit pissed off this week. Jayden your nothing but a no good slut and a bitch a that. How dare you fuck my ex. And you Mr. Little Stick from the hicks Weigglesworth. How dare you fuck that slut. You know I still love you. I don't care if you don't feel the same about me. I'm going to kill that whore this week. I will bring that hoe to her knee's this week. I hope you had you fun Jayden because after this week you wont be able to have sex. Nonetheless walk again. I think I will start with breaking your legs one by one until you can't walk ever again. Then I will pop both of your arms out of place. Then I'm going to kick you in the pussy so many times that you start bleeding. I just hope he didn't go down on you knowing your pussy smells like fish. Hunny I'm going to rip your hair right out of your pretty little skull. You will wish you never step into that ring with me this week and thats a promise you can take all the way to the bank.

Amy smirks and walks over to a chair and sits down.

Amy Summers - Awwww, poor Jade Hart has to fight against her own parther this week or they could team up and try and take us out. Yet I don't see that happening. See when it comes to a win everybody will turn on their parthers. Jade can you really beat me for the three count in that ring? I'm hopeing you say yes to that question, because I want to prove you wrong. After I'm done with Jayden I will start on you. Yet in a way I don't have anything to worry about because your nothing in SEF. Just another pretty face for me to mess up. Jade really hunny, have you ever heard of a paper bag. It does wonders on ugly people like you. Because after I'm done with you, that pretty face of your's is going to be shoved so far up your ass that when it comes out your going to be one ugly looking bitch. Maybe I should do just that. I bet it could fit up there. You most likely have had alot of things up your big ass. Good luck hun, your going to need it.

Amy smirks and winks into the camera.

Amy Summers - And finally to Hayden Smith. The weak link in the tag team with Jade Hart. That means she wont be that much trouble this week for me. Hell after I'm done with Hayden this week she might run all the way home to her mommy and daddy and cry to them. Mommy Amy beat me up. Can you take care of them. Haha! I will bitch slap your momma too. You don't have what it takes to enter that ring with me. To beat me for the three count. Hayden your not even worth my time. So run to your hubby and tell him to protect you from me because your going to need it hun. Because after I'm done with you, he might not want to be with a loser like you when he can be with a real woman like me. Who knows how to please a man. Sweety don't cry just yet. Save all the tear for after I beat you this week, because I know your heart will be broken after I kick your ass up and down that ring. And thats a fact jack!

Miss Summers starts to laugh a bit as SEF goes off the air.
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF