sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

No Emotions'Knighthawks Extreme 174 promo #3'

Started by Knighthawk, September 29, 2023, 10:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knighthawk

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:72.22.123.193
Date Posted:08/06/2010 11:10 AMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further. We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all. This is your first and only warning. So click the lil red X on the right hand corner to not view this!

K
night Hawk
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)] The Dark Prince
[/color][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Will Put You Out Of Your Misery!
[/color][/font][/color]
[/b][/font][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Wins/losses[/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Hometown[/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]o/o[/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]n/a[/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]. Knighthawk sits at his home watching Joe daddy trying to get under his skin.But could it be just A last resort for Joe ?The time has come for Knighthawk to respond and tell this weird guy whats what.Knighthawk gets a ring on his phone and its Smokey Mcweed .[/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Smokey:He dude are you ready to respond to Joe daddy?[/b][/b][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk::yes I am ,theres no need to ask me A shit load of questions because what I have to say is directly to the point and wont be full of deceit like mr Blow Daddy.[/b][/b][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Smokey::Take it away Hawk.[/b][/b][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Knighthawk::Ok first off Joe or Blow what the hell you want to be called.Let me get this right,you think your actually getting under my skin.Do you not realize I am A man with no emotions whatsoever.It appears the true fact of the matter is you hiding your true ID .You remind me of Jack Swagger who spits so much when he talks he could fill up A mug in no time at all with drool.Why am I saying this you ask,its simple they way you pronounced "inbred"was "Embred"which makes you look like you are dumber then the retarded deformed people from the hills have eyes.Is that true Joe?Oh come on man your family history cant be no worse then Justin Rodgers,but you never know you could be one of those closet queens for all I know.You seem to speak from experiance of doing things with guys alot.I must be starting to hurt your feelings because anyone who trys to make someone angry by referring to them as A cartoon or calling them A homosexual are on their last imagination of ideas ,your desperate for something,you claim to be better then anyone who steps in the ring with you wanker.And let me educate you on what A wanker is because it seems your to stupid to realize yourself."One who is A fool or one who masterbates,or trash.And Joe you fit all three of those to A bloody Capital T.Why have you been asking women about yours truly?Is it A fetish you have  of finding out others dick size to compare to your own.Seems like you have a little more to hide then you originally did.Your a strange person Joe and normally strange is what makes people different and dangerous .But not you,your like A gay Santa Claus without the beard.Spreading your closeted gay cheer for all to see.But enough about that.Just proving how Joe Daddy is on his final legs to stand on and can't use no more vocabulary then homo,or search for his opponents penis size.Unlike you Joe I am training for our match,Im training so hard I am laughing my ass off at the lame ass attempts you make at insulting The Dark Prince because I know it and soon you will know it that you could never be me or better then me ,why?I'll tell you why,it is for one simple matter I am A better wrestler ,better looking and if you was actually getting on my nerves like you think you are you would be in A pine box.Is that clear enough for you Joe ,are you listening or doing research on mens penis size.Its ok Joe you go ahead and TRAIN like you have been and I will go ahead and reserve A hospital bed just for you after I finish snapping your neck.Ok Smokey I think were done now Goodbye.[/b][/b][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]Smokey::Be cool man,later.[/b][/b][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]End of Thread[/b][/b][/font][/color][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]
[font=VladTepesII (Vlads Dad)]A.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
Liz Decker
[/color][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b][/font][/color]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF