sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Back in Texas

Started by Kristin Fox, September 29, 2023, 11:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:06-24-2010 12:56 PMCopy HTML

[x]

The following roleplay may contain material deemed inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little
[x] on the top right corner of your screen. You have been warned!

[x]
Tarnished20Legacy20Banner.jpg legacy banner picture by kristinbenoit97
|| Roleplay ;;;Heading ;;;~ You Clicked It || People ;;;Featured ~ Read and See || Allies/Hit List ~ Tarnished Legacy/almost Everyone Else || Word ;Count ;;;~ didnt count|| Post ;;;Song ;;;~ Let's GO by Trick Daddy|| MComments ~ Taking a break from the string ;-) ||
{Ash is shown at Damage Inc.  The title is on a shelf and he is in the ring with the Rodgers Twins teaching them Muay Thai.}

Ranger:"So if we pin you does that mean we're the champ?"

Rayne:"Yeah if we pin you are we the champs??"

Ash:"Doesn't work like that.  You're Uncle Drew can't even beat me for the title.  He's not gotten his contract finalized."

Ranger:"Justin could."

Rayne:"Aunt Taryn would."

{Ash smiles and shakes his head at them}

Ash:"I'm suprised that Riot didn't ask for the match to be hardcore at the house show.  Anyway, I am sure my opponent at Extreme is going to want to make the match a title match."

Ranger:"You going to let him?"

Ash:"Can't stop it.  The rule is 24/7.  As for this new guy, {shrugs} not so worried.  I'd be more worried if Lucas came in here looking for a shot."

Rayne:"Why? Are you afraid of him?"

Ash:"No, he just has an access pass to get in here.  Now when I leave to go home then any SEF superstar could jump me and yes that includes your Aunt Taryn.  As for now, {he takes his left glove and playfully smacks the twins on the head} "gets your hands up.  This isn't a security feed promo, this is a Muay Thai class."

{Taryn comes up to the ring and Ash gives her a look}

Taryn:"No, I'm not going to attack you.  I just wanted to let you know that I will be your valet for your match with Sterling since I'm sure he is going to have Geek Boy with him."

{Ash shakes his head}

Ash:"Hmm, come to think about it that's what Drew and I used to call Justin....and look how he turned out."

{Taryn sticks her tongue out at him}

Taryn:"I know, never underestimate an opponent."

{Ash smacks his gloves together.}

Ash:"Exactly.  Boys."

{The feed cuts as he gets the twins' attention back on the class.}
quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF