sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Lucas extreme 175

Started by Kristin Fox, September 29, 2023, 05:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:05-06-2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:06-27-2010 11:13 AMCopy HTML

L
u
c
a
s

R
o
d
g
e
r
s
LucasBanner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97L
u
c
a
s

R
o
d
g
e
r
s

{{Lucas sits backstage watching Mack's promo.  He rubs his goatee and then goes out to get a camera crew}

Lucas Rodgers:"Mack you want me to pull somthing out of my ass, why don't you let me have a one on one match?  Even if its non-title.  There are to many variables that come into play in matches when there is more than two people in a match.  I haven't brought my A-game.  I have been distracted by all of the other things I have going on.  My problems with Justin....turns out that I can get those take care of on a house show.  Knowing that I can focus on this match.  I am not going to make a lot of bold predictions.  I am just going to bring what I have learned getting trained with a lot of people that you don't believe I know.  That's not complete bragging.  I have trained for a long time.  This whole psycho trip I've been on.  It's not helping me at all.  Tonight on Extreme, Mack, I hope to redeem myself from the insanity that I've been on about."

..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *Lucas Rodgers * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF