sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Lucas ppv plans

Started by Kristin Fox, September 29, 2023, 05:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:05-06-2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:06-30-2010 12:38 PMCopy HTML

L
u
c
a
s

R
o
d
g
e
r
s
LucasBanner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97L
u
c
a
s

R
o
d
g
e
r
s

{{Lucas is backstage.  He looks up as the camera comes up to him}} 

Lucas:"You know Mack, you keep saying you want someone to step up.  Then you and Lacey double team me at Extreme.  Interesting turn of events I must say.  I didn't see it coming from you, Lacey, but then again I did disrespect you.  Now it seems that the hardcore champion come Friday night faces Mack in a Japanese Death Match.  Haven't been in one of those in awhile but the idea of having some gold appeals to me.  As I see it, Drew is the champion right now.  {Lucas smirks}  Not for long.  So enjoy your second reign you Christopher wannabe.  {He looks extremely evil}  Yeah, I said it.  As much as you claim you wore a mask so that you wouldn't be associated with the Foxes because you wanted to make a name for yourself....huh the way I heard it, you're old man made you wear a mask because you were a pathetic excuse of a wrestler who couldn't live up to the family name.  Damn, Justin got the opportunities that I didn't but at least Dad didn't force me to wear a mask.  You know I had to read a book like that at school.  The Man in the Iron Mask.  The evil twin locked his twin brother into a dungeon so that no one could see his face.  I'm surprised Michael didn't do that to you but then again....that would have been his ex-wife who was into that shit.  Now, Justin, after I defeat Drew I have to keep the title until Friday when I face Mack at the ppv.  Although, that snot nosed little punk Johnny Camaro is so hot on the hardcore title then I have to keep the title until then.  If I don't, {he shrugs} I'm in the battle royal for an International Title shot.  It's a win/win situation for me.  I either get a title shot at Mack at the ppv or on the following Extreme, I get a shot at Justin.  Who is so determined to win the title.  I am going to win a title one way or the other."
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *Lucas Rodgers * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF