sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Hardcore Champ

Started by Kristin Fox, September 29, 2023, 05:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:05-06-2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:06-30-2010 8:50 PMCopy HTML

Share to: Facebook Twitter Myspace

Knox20OBannon20Banner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97

.//Roleplay Title\\. .//People Mentioned/Used\\. //.Record\\. .//Stalk Me\\. .//Out Of Character\\. 
Hardcore champread itSEF Hardcore champ/Staff Sgt Marine ReconBlank 

"The Lethal Weapon"
{Knox stops when he finds Greg Boone again.}

Knox:"See Greg?  {he sets Dusty down}  "That's how you get it done.  You don't go it alone and then conquered seperately. Oh no.  See, as you well know, Greg, hardcore title is 24/7, my wife could and probably will pin me later tonight when we're alone.  We'll trade the title back and forth all night celebrating!  I plan on keeping this title, "O'Bannon" until the ppv, when I face Mack in a Japanese Death Match.  Mack has shown that he can take pretty much all comers.  {Dusty giggles and he cocks an eyebrow at her} The past few weeks he hasn't been challenged because he's been wrestling, the same old people, mostly Lucas for several weeks.  Lucas doesn't have his head on straight.  I know I want to be the champion.  I'll fight to keep this title too because I want even more gold than this.  Now Mack, put the blunt and beer down.  You might want to put in a few more minutes of gym time in because I'm a whole new animal, I'm not a traditional form of wrestler.  See you Sunday."
The Lethal Weapon

chrisdaniels.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
Name  "The Lethal Weapon" Knox O'Bannon
Weight 240
Height 6'2
Finishing Move OBannon Lockdown
Trademark O'Bannon Buster
Managing/Dating  Dusty Rodgers-O'Bannon

Disclaimer : This is a layout made by Luke You may use it because it is a free layout created by him. However, if you want to use his layout you have to promote his work and keep the disclaimer on so he can make more and better layouts than this. Thank you for using a layout created by Luke

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF