sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Show and Tell - Extreme rp2

Started by Lacey Daniels, October 01, 2023, 12:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:92.24.44.97
Date Posted:24/07/2010 9:53 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Allies/Next Victim:Accomplishments:OOC:
Show and Tellvs Johnny CamaroChris Orton/Dynasty Divas/Johnny CamaroTV Championnaughty little tease! lol

LACEY DANIELS

The scene opens with Lacey Daniels standing facing the camera. She is hold a provocative pose in a barely there dress. Her TV title belt is hanging from her left shoulder and her Dynasty Diva Tag Championship belt is draped over her right. She looks into the camera seductively.

LD: Is that what I have to do to get you to pay attention Johnny C? ... Is this what it takes to get a response? ... Are you just like the majority of men and simply unable to see me as anything other than a great piece of ass? ... Is that why when we are only a few days away from our title match on Extreme you still haven't bothered to comment? ... I guess you're just like all the others and can't see beyond this amazing body and stunning face to see the danger I pose. Not just to your health, although I will enjoy taking you apart piece by piece but to your mental and emotional well-being. See I don't like being ignored and the more you stay silent the more incensed I will become .. oh yeah and before you come in your pants in excitement ... you'll never see me more revealed than this ... so enjoy while you still have full use of your eyes!!

Lacey smiles nastily.

LD: See deep down, underneath all that pretty boy exterior, I think you're just another Weigel ... you don't wanna fight me, you just wanna fuck me and hey ...

Lacey looks down herself and then back up to the camera and smiles knowingly.

LD: Who wouldn't? ... but only one man ever gets that lucky ... and Johnny your luck left town last week when you got signed to face me for my most beloved TV championship. See this baby right here ...

Lacey swings down her strap and gazes at it lovingly.

LD: This sexy strap is going absolutely nowhere. Why? ... because I damn well say so that's why. Because I have a dream too and it's to become the most dominant diva SEF has ever seen. Now those are pretty big steps to follow, left my some amazing divas over the years ... but one day I will get there. I have realised the error of my ways in being too eager to run before I can walk. Aiming at the World title when I should be concentrating on being the most successful TV champion ever. I'm not even looking at the International title right now, I'm 100% focussed on keeping the gold I already have and when .... and only when I have defeated and destroyed every challenger management throw at me for my precious gold then .... I will turn my attention to another belt. It's hard for me because I struggle to sit still, to stop and smell the roses, to enjoy the moment because I am always rushing ahead to try and push myself further up that mountain ... such is the passion and desire within me for this business but as a great man keeps telling me ... enjoy the success, stay in the here and now and concentrate on the small things. Always live in the moment and fight to keep what's yours with every fibre of your being. That way you never lose what you want to keep and eventually you become so strong at what you're doing, you will automatically expand your capabilities and eventually you can shoot for the stars and before you know it ... you turn and they're there within your reach. 

Lacey smiles but it's kinda scary because she's so intense. She swings her TV title back over her left shoulder. And her hand grazes the Dynasty Divas belt and she smiles to herself.

LD: You know what Johnny C ... on second thoughts why don't you just sit back, relax and enjoy the moment too ... no doubt you'll download this promo onto your computer and play it over and over again in the privacy of your bedroom ... after all it only takes one hand to click on play right?

Lacey holds her left hand up and makes a gesture with her fist universally recognised, as to what she thinks Johnny will be doing over her promo.

LD: Yeah you know it doesn't matter what you say or even if you bother to say anything at all ... I've said everything I want to and now it's time to let my actions do the talking!

Lacey smiles as the scene fades to black

End of rp2

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF