sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Justin Extreme 179

Started by Kristin Fox, October 01, 2023, 07:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:28/07/2010 7:41 PMCopy HTML

Justin20Rodgers20Banner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
Warning.x..This official Justin Rodgers roleplay may contain sexual content, violence, coarse language, and/or drug used and is unsuitable for all readers. The younge, innocent, immature, and plain stupid are advise to STOP, for those of you that intend to readt- on remember you have been warned...

Roleplay Title
Lots of ppl
Allies/Enemies
HW Title BR
Accomplishments
All read
Justin Extreme 179 promo2
People Mentioned
Tarnished Legacy/Shattered Reality
Next Match
You'd have to read his bio 
OOC Comment

{{Justin is walking along the beach on the Alabama coast holding hands with his wife Katana.  When he sees the camera crew he squeezes her hand, drops a kiss on her head, and jogs back to the crew.  He stops and stretches}}

Justin:"A battle royal to determine the number one contender for the heavyweight title.  For anyone who steps a foot in the ring, the heavyweight title is the holy grail.  Some people wrestle their whole career and fail to reach the level you need to attain the success you need to get a shot at the heavyweight title.  For SEF you get in the ring with the best of the best and if you win, you get to step into the ring with the flag ship of SEF, Shane Mack.  For months, I have busted my ass in this business and achieved some level of success. I am the International champion.  I have seen contenders come and go as they've for the most part failed to garner Mack's interest and failed to get close to defeating him.  I've been world champion before but it's not the SEF Heavyweight title.  I've also considered that since the titles that I've held where mostly in companies that were family owned.  In SEF, I do have family and to get to the top of the mountain I have to win a battle royal that has family members as competitors.  My sisters, my aunt, my cousin, my brother-in-law, and {he grins} my best friend who just happens to be married to my cousin.  I have some of the best opposition that I have had in my entire career.  Sterling was one of my toughest victories up till his girlfriend and loser assistant interfered in our match.  I've come to expect these things in this business to an extent.  Usually the girlfriend is jumping in the ring trying to hit me with something but generally not dumb enough to think that I would consider checking her out because they know at one time or another that Katana has or threatened to kick their ass.  Ashlee Madden is a whole another monster entirely.  She is talented enough to jump in the ring and try to attack me but is arrogant enough to think that I would consider her shrunken booze ridden body as something that would arouse me." {He raises an eyebrow and turns to his wife who is watching and only barely beginning to show.}  You see this woman here, this is my wife."

eve_torres_trasparente.png picture by kristinbenoit97

Justin:"She is a former International sports and fitness model.  She's been in Maxim, FHM, and Playboy's Nude Celebrities.  I'd be more distracted if Geek Boy fagged out on me than if Ashlee flashed me.  That's not to say Ashlee isn't pretty but its the brunettes that always get me.  First, {he shakes his head and looks down} it was Lacey Daniels....yeah I admit it.  When I first saw her, when I was on vacation and visiting my aunt and uncle....she was a hot little coed.  Then it was Samoa...{he looked away, out at the ocean} that's a perfect example.  She had me whipped in more ways than one.  Now I am with this incredible and terribly sexy woman who likes it when I have title gold.  She loves the fact that I am the International champion and this time around I am undefeated.....{he smirks}  So she's a really happy woman right now.  {He raises an eyebrow}  The only that I could think of that could make things even better than they are now would be to win the battle royal and give Shane Mack the best match that he's had all year.  IF I get lucky enough to beat him?"

Katana:"I'd probably pass out."

{Justin chuckles, realizing that she's walked within ear shot}

Justin:"I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to be the champion, but its just as important to put on a great match and to be honest two good matches since I've been here and only one was a match that had no interference?  It's frustrating but its probably worse for Mack.  He hasn't had a challenge for sometime.  I'd like to be that challenge.  I know he's been wanting Orton to come back because he was the hint of a challenge that Mack wanted.  I wanted to face Orton too but then we're both dissapointed that he was injured.  After I win this battle royal, Mack.  I will be the challenge that you've been asking people for.  You wanted people to step up and now I'm stepping up.  I'm young, I'm hungry, and maybe back in the day Viper and Torres may have knocked some sense out of me but I'm older now and more of a challenge than I was then.  Hopefully, when we finally do face off then you won't be as bored with me as you have been with the last few competitors."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF