sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Grace to Camaro

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 12:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:08/08/2010 10:06 PMCopy HTML

For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further! We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all! This is your first and only warning!
laura-vandervoort-0103-00.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
|| The Divine Diva|| {{Gracie Amanda Payne}} || The Divine Diva||

{{Grace gives a brilliant smile as she passes Justin cutting his promo.  She continues down the hallway, turns, and comes to a locker room.  She knocks on the door.  Johnny Camaro.  She takes a deep breath and glances over her shoulder to make sure that her big brother hasn't followed her.  She reaches for the door knob and walks in.  The shorts are tight and short but not slutty and the top.  She has a little hooded jacket with it, kinda like a red hooded sweatshirt and a little necklace that looks like shes a huge Shane Mack fan}}

laura_vandervoort_big.jpg Gracie picture by kristinbenoit97
{she puts her hands on her hips and makes a face}

Grace:"What do I have to do, Johnny?  Do I have to prance around like a little slut?  I don't do that!  Or is it simply you are going to deny that you haven't checked me out because your friends with my brother.  So let's be honest.  I know that I look good and you are by far the hottest guy on the roster.  So I'm not going to lie, you have the best body that I've seen in a long time.  {she blushes slightly and then smirks} My mom loves romance novels and I happened to see one of her books and some woman named Joan or Jean Johnstone has a cover that looks like she drew your abs just so she could prove who the hottest man around is.  Had him dressed up like a highland warrior or something.  {She tosses her hair over her shoulders and starts to put her hair in a ponytail watching him}  "Now I know I am going to kick some ass in my match tonight.  You and my brother are going to tear the house down.  So once the show is over, we can go and find someplace open, {grins} probably IHOP seems as thats where everyone goes when they are just out of wrestling school and want to celebrate after a Sunday show and there are no clubs open.  We could have coffee.  {she laughs} Why so silent, Johnny?  It's not like I'm proposing marriage.  You're hot, I'm hot.  {she runs a hand through his hair} "You're also not shy about letting people know you're hot and neither am I but we're both to cool to go nuts and tell the world every single time we open our mouths about how hot we are.  {she rocks on her heels} Why say anything when a picture is worth a thousand words."
Envy is Ignorance...Imitation is Suicide. Now stealing on the other hand is illegal, do so don't do it. If you want a layout from Self Centered order one from her at Faceless Designs.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF