sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Grace's Extreme 181 promo 1

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 12:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:11/08/2010 8:57 PMCopy HTML

For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further! We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all! This is your first and only warning!
Gracie20Fox20Payne2020Banner.jpg Gracie Payne banner picture by kristinbenoit97
|| The Divine Diva|| {{Gracie Amanda Payne}} || The Divine Diva||

{{Grace looks up as Ash comes back over.  She glances at Maegan who is shooting daggers at Justin.}}

Grace:"Am I missing something?"

{Maegan turns to look at her}

Maegan:"You missed a lot of history traveling the world with Johnny and Kayla."

Grace:"So Justin dated Lacey, isn't that reason enough to hate her, and kick her ass for him?"

{Maegan glances at Ash who holds up his hands}

Ash:"Oh no, I don't want any part of this conversation.  I'll take, {he reaches down for a handicam} this camera and leave."

Grace:"Coward."

{She sticks her tongue out at him}

Ash:"Whatever shut up."

{He walks away to set the camera on a shelf to work out before he cuts a promo}

Maegan:"Considering Katana is my best friend and Justin is my cousin, no its not enough.  Trust me, Lacey isn't going to get what she wants from Justin, if I don't make sure, well let's just say someone will make Lacey regret bringing up the past."

{Gracie frowns and shrugs}

Gracie:"If you say so.  I have my own problems to worry about.  I finally get my hands on Dusty but not in the way I wanted.  She's teaming with that jerk Rob Rocco.  I think he's apart of the Triad and I get to team with Camaro."

Maegan:"JC, oooh....isn't it kind of weird crushing on a man with the same name as your dad."

{Gracie winces}

Gracie:"Eeew, So I'll call him JC, no big deal.  It's not like I expect to marry him.  You act like I'm 'Daddy's girl gone bad..."  It's simple biology.  He's freaking hot, I'm freaking hot, and we have the potential to be a serious power couple around here.  If not, {shrugs} as a tag team we could devestate the entire roster.  Seeing as Rocco and Dusty are our 'next contestant' then the first match is going to be cake.  We get to prove that we can team with anyone and that a legit tag division here is needed here if for nothing but to shut up Lacey and Dusty about their phoney bologna titles.  It's like that Shania Twain song, "you gotta be kidding me, right? Cuz that don't impress me much."  All it proves is that they are continuing to annoy the hell out of me with their bullshit.  {Maegan looks up as Gracie starts to sound like her dad} Yeah, I went there.  All of the drama here would make my dad puke."

Maegan:"So what are you going to do about it?"

Gracie:"I was thinking of shaving Dusty's head."  {maegan burst into laughter} "but that would be after I handcuffed her to the ropes, beat her with a strap, and put duct tape over her mouth so I wouldn't have to listen to that god awful annoying voice.   Either way, JC and I are going to kick a lot of ass on Extreme this week and look good doing it."
Envy is Ignorance...Imitation is Suicide. Now stealing on the other hand is illegal, do so don't do it. If you want a layout from Self Centered order one from her at Faceless Designs.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF