sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Grace to Camaro about their match.

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 12:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:11/08/2010 10:31 PMCopy HTML

For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further! We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all! This is your first and only warning!
Gracie20Fox20Payne2020Banner.jpg Gracie Payne banner picture by kristinbenoit97
|| The Divine Diva|| {{Gracie Amanda Payne}} || The Divine Diva||

{{Grace gets out of her sporty two seater Porche Cayenne.  She is freshly showered from her work out, her golden hair seems to radiate in the sunlight, and is looking fine in a pair of hip hugging William Rast jeans, a royal blue midriff baring tank, and a pair of Tommy Espadrilles.  She has a small platnium hoop featuring a charm that is to tiny to be seen until the camera really focuses on her.  It's a fox. She clicks the button for the car alarm and glances both ways as she crosses the street.  She has a piece of paper in her hand that has directions and an address scrawled on it.  She finds where Camaro is and leans against the wall}}
laura-vandervoort.jpg Gracie picture by kristinbenoit97
Gracie:"Smile at me, gloat about your vindication about how hot you are, and placate me as your bro's kid sister all you want, but this week we have a tag team match againist Rob Rocco and Dusty.  Do not underestimate the ring experience that I bring to the table.  Dusty is only a few months older than me and we've known each other for most of our lives.  We've got issues as I used to call her 'The Replacement Daughter.'  Don't let that sway you about whether or not I can really have your back in this match.  Yeah, I may not have earned your respect like Justin has but that doesn't mean that I can't earn your respect, unless, you think that you need to protect me in this match.  {She looks down, laughing} Just because I'm 5'9 and I am super model thin doesn't mean that I can't get in the ring and mix it up with men.  If I break a nail?  No big deal, the chick who does my nails will just glue a falsie on.  Whatever, its not some earth shattering event like Debra McMichael made it sound like when she was in WCW.  That was the past.  Divas like that, they should be history but unfortunately in this business I think we are going to suffer through them like prostitutes.  They are as old as time began but like cockroaches they will survive a nuclear war.  I think Dusty is one of those girls who likes to prance around half-naked and use her husband and whatever man she can wrap around her finger to do her fighting for her.  I am not like that.  Hell, my Uncle Max, when he trained me he broke my wrist.  My dad broke his ankle, but hey, {she waves her hand in a whatever fashion} its called paying your dues, right?  If I start the match with Dusty or Rocco or if you tag me in, this is SEF, there are no fluff fighter rules that say I can only fight girls.  I will fight Rocco and I will make him tap.  I'm not a little girl who needs to be protected, Johnny.  I'm just as much a Fox as Justin and Maegan I'll fight anyone who steps to disrespect me.  Are you going to stop smiling at me and practice with me so we have the teaming advantage over Beavis and Butthead or {she smirks} or at the very least make this visit worth my time and walk around with your shirt off.  {she then smiles} "I'm a gymnast, I'm flexible." 
Envy is Ignorance...Imitation is Suicide. Now stealing on the other hand is illegal, do so don't do it. If you want a layout from Self Centered order one from her at Faceless Designs.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF