sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Shane Discusses His Match With Brandy

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 02, 2023, 04:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.191.170.214
Date Posted:04/09/2010 12:23 AMCopy HTML

When the show comes on the air it shows Shane and his girlfriend Brandy in their locker room, and he picks up the card to find out he is in a triple threat match against Johnny Camaro and Chris Orton. He puts it down, and he starts talking.

Shane Jericho

You know something baby I am more then ready for this match, and I know I can handle them. I can't wait to get in the ring with them, and see what they do. I am not gonna take it easy on them at all, and I am gonna give it my best at there. I know I can go far here, so it is time to prove all the doubters wrong. Johnny and Chris better bring everything they have cause I will, and they will see a side to me that no one has ever seen before.

Brandy Gibson

I know you will make an impact in this match rather you win or lose, and they don't have anything on you. You can do this, and don't let anyone get to you, and go out there and show them that you are to afraid of anyone or anything. I will be in your corner cheering you on, and there is nothing they can do or do about it.

They share a passionate kiss, and the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF