sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Has Cody Healed In Time For The Match?

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 02, 2023, 04:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.191.170.214
Date Posted:04/09/2010 12:32 AMCopy HTML

Now Cody hasn't even had time to actually heal from what happened to him, so he will go through this match still hurt in a way. It has healed some, but not all the way. He is looking forward to this match, and he is facing Nikky Venom. He don't know anything about him, but that was alright he knew he could handle anything he throws at him. He is leaning on the wall when an interviewer walks over to him, and the interview starts.

Interviewer

Your facing Nikky Venom, and I got to know. Have you healed enough to go through with this match?

Cody Jericho

I have healed some, but not all the way. I might not know anything about Nikky, and that is alright cause I am ready to prove all the doubters that say Shane and me won't make cause we know we can since we have that much faith in ourselves. Now Nikky is just  in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I am gonna make an impact in the match one way or another. I am not gonna take it easy on him at all, and we will see who comes out on top when the match is over I will see you in the ring when is it time for the match.

Interviewer

Thank you for your time Cody.

Cody Jericho

Your welcome.

He walks off, and the show fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF