sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

A Brief encounter with Lacey(Lacey read & reply only)

Started by Midnight, October 02, 2023, 04:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:71.34.186.213
Date Posted:03/09/2010 8:47 AMCopy HTML

Ravyn was seen in Lacey Daniel's locker room, coming out of there, a sick grin upon his demented face. Ravyn had placed a black dead rose on her table near her stuff and a note that he hopes she will read. The note read:
"Death is coming for you. Your career rest in my hands. I will judge you and sentence you to a life of pain and misery. Your time is bleak in this world Lacey. Time to pay up with your soul."
Ravyn had made his way deep within the darkness of the arena and was waiting for the time to end Lacey. He knew that she would resist him but he was deadset on ending her precious career. Afterall, death waits for no one!
TBC BY LACEY OR ME ONLY!

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:78.146.71.156
Re:A Brief encounter with Lacey(Lacey read & reply only)
Date Posted:04/09/2010 2:04 PMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP Title

Next Match:

Lovers/Allies/Next Victim:

Accomplishments:

OOC:

Brief Encounter

vs Knox O'Bannon vs Matt Mattlock vs Ares

Chris Orton/Dynasty Divas/Fugly Foxes

TV Champion x1, International Champion (current)

Just a quickie hehehe

LACEY DANIELS

The scene opens with Lacey walking into her locker room. She unhooks her titles belts and parks her travel case before walking over to the sofa to put her straps down carefully. She smiles to herself as she walks over to the fridge and opens it and pulls out an Evian. She nods her head in satisfaction and her eye catches something on the dressing table. She wanders over with a bemused look on her face. She can see the black rose but is slightly puzzled by it. She picks it up and smells it before lifting up the note underneath and reading it. She frowns and re-reads it and then shakes her head in disbelief.

LD: What the fuck is this shit?! ... Some lame-ass fuck-up trying to threaten me? ... sweet Lord above, take my soul? ... yeah okay, whatever!

She snorts in amusement as she tosses the note and the black rose into the trash can and turns back to the sofa where she sits down.

scene fades to black.

End of rp

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF