sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Dusty's Extreme 184 promo 1

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 05:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:19/09/2010 3:59 PMCopy HTML

obannons.jpg Knox & Dusty picture by pegasusfeds10

..::ROLEPLAY TITLE::..
..::Dusty's Extreme 184 promo 1::..
..::PEOPLE USED::..
..::Dusty and Knox::..
..::PEOPLE MENTIONED::..
..::Dusty, Knox, Lacey, Justin etc, etc::..
..::NEXT MATCH::..
..::Jessica vs Christina vs Gracie vs Dusty
..::OOC::..
..::Sorry everyone!::..

{Dusty watches the video feed for the Legacy's first promo taping in the last two weeks in disgust.}
Dusty:"There you go again, girls.  Bringing up stuff that no one in SEF cares about.  How do you know that I wasn't there and I bought my own ticket?  Even if I didn't it doesn't matter.  This is SEF not Jerry Springer, {she frowns} or is it the Steve something show?  {she shrugs}  Maybe I should ask the Sorrow family.  They'd know.  The bunch of in-bred bitches.  Everyone is related to someone else in that family and on that point, I sort of agree with you Maegan.  Our family is messed up.  Some would question the 'ick factor' of you marrying your uncle's almost step-son and Justin marrying his godmother's step daughter or your brother marrying Justin and Gracie's nanny. That would be an interesting topic for one trash t.v.  Explaining how Sara isn't some disgusting old pedophile who groomed Matt from a young age or abused Justin as a child...then again from what I remember Justin wouldn't have minded getting abused by Sara.  However, {the camera follows her as she walks to a door, opens it, walks down a hallway, and pauses in front of a wall that has an airbrushed SEF logo and a anarchy symbol} "Yup, that's what I thought.  This is SEF not trash t.v. but I am going to drop an old school reference that even someone with no discernable social skills and limited common sense will understand, 'Save the Drama for your Mama....'  {she smirks} Oh, and that was for Gracie, not you Maegan, since well, {snickers} You know.  You two want to talk about enlightenment?  Here's an ephiphany that I had: 'you can't handle the pressure. that's why you ask for a time out.'  Not so grand an elation but more of a truthful assessment.  I'm training and wrestling every day for the past few months not just working for SEF but other companies.  You see me getting under your skin by distracting you in your matches and you run home to sulk when things don't go your way.  {she smiles} Careful girls you're going to give me a swelled head.  Are you afraid now that Lacey isn't your only competition?  I am actually pleased that the two of you limped home with your tails between your legs to lick your wounds.  It means that my hard work and dedication to training with Knox and Lacey is paying off.  Seeing Chris is probably what scared you the most.  Our team is whole again, under a real leader with real experience.  I didn't have the chance to train with him before he was injured.  {smirk} Now that the opportunity has presented itself?  You'd better believe that I'm going to be front and center for any training that he is willing to give me.  Ironic isn't it?  We've been a man down and still stayed one step ahead of you.  Now Chris is back and suddenly you don't want to play anymore. Funny isn't it?  You can't bully me anymore and you want to act indignant like you're the victim.  To freakin bad!  Just wait till you see what I do to these other two bitches that we are going to be in the ring with, Gracie.  So why don't you continue your little mini-vacation while I handle Christina and Jessica, {laughing} pop princess wannabes who have the audacity to step into a Dynasty ring to confront me.  Hopefully they'll last longer than a few minutes.  Facing you Gracie is getting boring.  How many times do I have to kick your ass before you get the message that you are all hot air in that messed up dome of your's?  You give new meaning to the term 'air head.'  So why don't you pull your head out of your ass and stop bringing your personal life to work and focus on the fact that with Chris back that my team is unstoppable?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *Knox and Dusty O'Bannon* Roleplay))

Layout 2003 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Re:Dusty's Extreme 184 promo 1
Date Posted:19/09/2010 4:03 PMCopy HTML

For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further! We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all! This is your first and only warning!

Gracie20Fox20Payne2020Banner.jpg Gracie Payne picture by pegasusfeds10

|| The Divine Diva|| {{Gracie Amanda "Fox"Payne}} || The Divine Diva||

{Gracie pauses Dusty's promo before it finished.}

Gracie:"Rage?  {he looks up.} "Camera. Now.  {He jumped up and quickly unpacked his camera equipment again} "I don't see why you even bother packing it up."

Rage:"Maybe I should glue a handicam to my hand."

Gracie:"As much as its needed here, probably.  {he points to her when its on} "You know I didn't believe it.  You really are the poster girl for stupid, Dusty.  You may even be worse than that chick, Kat from RCW who takes pathetic to a whole new level with these casting calls for Twilight fans to make fan fic movies just so she can pretend to be Bella for a little while.  So is this your thing now?  You are going to copy every whore that Texas Indy wrestling has ever produced?  First it was parading around practically naked like Claudia Del Solis who you claim to despise but secretly and not so discreetly ripping off her wardrobe and now its pretending that are the star. Didn't you claim that I was acting like a victim?  Interesting, very interesting.  You and Lacey couldn't win a match by yourself if your life depended on it.  As far as getting a swelled head?  Hon, you've already got it so don't flatter yourself thinking that a one week vacation was because of you other than some minor bumps and bruises accumulated in our match.  I actually think that you're looking at this the wrong way.  Maybe we were granted time off because we WERE pulling our weight and are more valuable that you.  Did you ever think of that?  No, probably not.  You were probably more concerned with your daily dynasty spa treatment and mani-pedi to think about anything else.  At least Lacey apparently doesn't have to point you in the direction of a gym instead of Happy Hour like she did with some former members of your stable.  The other fear I have of Orton is that he'll work you so hard that you'll pass out before I can give you the beating you deserve.  I actually can't wait till this Sunday.  For all of this positive spin you are putting on Orton coming back, I remember watching SEF, before I came, and watching him shut Riot down on the idea of being apart of a stable.  Why would his little brother change Orton's mind?  Riot did have more ring experience even if he was insane.  What makes Knox so special that you think Orton's going to rethink his whole philosphy?  {Gracie smirks} Justin must now have been the only one to suffer some brain trauma.  At lease he didn't become delusional."

Envy is Ignorance...Imitation is Suicide. Now stealing on the other hand is illegal, do so don't do it. If you want a layout from Self Centered order one from her at Faceless Designs.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF