sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Meeting(ALL READ)

Started by Midnight, October 02, 2023, 06:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:97.125.198.145
Date Posted:23/09/2010 9:05 PMCopy HTML

Theme Song: "War is the Answer" by Five Finger Death Punch
Ravyn walked into a private meeting room where The Outlaws was sitting around the table, drinking beers and raising hell in the room. Ravyn walks up to the table and slams his fist on it and everyone jerks their head towards him and stop. He then sadistical grins before he speaks.
Ravyn: Alright boys and girls. It time we start showing DC who the wrong assholes they fucked with. We aren't going to let these fuckwads jerk us around anymore, so time to start beating the shit out of them. Nikky..Johnny...
"Yeah.."
Ravyn: You got your matches to deal with. You and Johnny after your done with your matches..I want you two to go get ahold of their personal files..even if you have to break in to get them. I want to know what these assholes are about. Bethany..I want you to go to the police station and see what you can find out. See if they got a criminal background..any of them. Pyretta..your hanging with me. Time you get to play with your favorite...FIRE.
"Oh SWEET!"
Ravyn: From now on..we are going to start doing things our way and fuck what SEF thinks. DC is about to get a dose of The Outlaws medicine..even if we have to force feed them the shit.
Cheers and slapping of the table starts up. Ravyn tells everyone to shush.
Ravyn: As far as Rick Reynolds..I have contacted the proper people and he has a bounty of 10 million on his head. Any superstar or diva that wants to collect..can..IF they can beat him to a bloody pulp, to where he can't walk for the whole week. The better part of that is...no one in his crew or anyone associated with him..is prohibited to collect. This bounty ONLY applies to wrestlers and divas who are not with DC and not their friends.
TBC BY OUTLAW MEMBERS ONLY!!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF