sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Finish what you started

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, October 02, 2023, 06:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:24/09/2010 10:28 AMCopy HTML

RP Title:People Involved:OOC:TBCB:
Finish what you started
  Justin Rogers, Lacey Daniels, Knox & Dusty O'Bannon 
Here my roleplay!
No One!
COrton.jpg picture by PureEvil2007
(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.
SEF presents "Extreme" is on the air, the scene shows Chris Orton & Lacy Daniels sitting on the couch pretty much making out, so they both decided to address their match on Extreme.

Chris Orton: Last week on "Extreme", I didn't really care about getting DQ, because I wanted to hurt Justin Rogers so bad.

Lacey Daniels: He got what he deserve last week, so we finish what you started plus we got back up.

Chris Orton: I talk to Knox & Dusty O'Bannon they are pretty much looking forward to this match and teaming up with us.

Lacey Daniels: I think people must forget that you are a bad man which means you don't need to follow the rules plus everyone knows you are number one in SEF.

Chris Orton: I guess you can say I am SEF savior, because if I am not here lots of fans will disappear, and they will follow me somewhere else.

Lacey Daniels: The beatdown Justin Rogers is just a explain how dangerous we can be, and Knox & Dusty O'Bannon teaming up with us makes us a dominant team.

Chris Orton: Look Justin Rogers teams nothing impressive about them just bunch of losers.

Lacey Daniels: I know babe ain't nothing they can do to beat us, because we are much better than them.

Chris Orton: I know baby let's get up find Knox & Dusty O'Bannon discuss the match.

Lacey Daniels: Alright babe!

Chris Orton & Lacey Daniels gets up, hold each other hand, make their way out of their locker room. "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF