sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Dusty responds

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 07:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:26/09/2010 7:15 AMCopy HTML

obannons.jpg Knox & Dusty picture by pegasusfeds10

..::ROLEPLAY TITLE::..
..::Dusty responds Extreme 185 promo 1::..
..::PEOPLE USED::..
..::Dusty and Knox::..
..::PEOPLE MENTIONED::..
..::Dusty, Knox, Lacey, Justin etc, etc::..
..::NEXT MATCH::..
..::Dynasty Divas/Orton/Knox vs Legacy
..::OOC::..
..::Sorry everyone!::..

{Dusty laughs at the team promo that Tarnished Legacy does in the desert.  She pauses the feed when she hears a knock on the door.  She looks through the peephole and then opens the door for Chris and Lacey.}
Dusty:"Perfect timing.  I'll rewind.  {she rewinds to Gracie screaming Daddy}  "She's freaking out because she is worried about what her dad will do to her worthless little boyfriend who couldn't get you, Lace so he had to settle for someone far less worthy."
Lacey:"Pathetic."
{They finish watching the promo and then Chris looks around}
Chris:"Where's Knox?"
{Dusty's eyes widen}
Dusty:"He's in a mood. You'll have to get him because I can't even talk to him!  He's so pissed about some bitch claiming his staying out of all of the drama Gracie started by coming here because he has no balls.  He's not about to hit a woman unless she's put in the ring with him but Ash signed his death warrant by harping on it."
Lacey:"He had to see it coming.  Ash is so stupid that he couldn't be original even if he tried."
{Dusty sighs}
Dusty:"He ignored Jessica or Christine or whatever her name is that started it as a couple of dumb bitches trying to pick a fight with the tag champs.  Of course, {she smirks at Lacey} they are so far beneath us that I just fast forwarded through their promos when I watched them and {she looks guilty} didn't delete them myself and trusted Tate to do, which she didn't....Anyway, Gracie's promos are almost like watching The Secret Life of An American teenager.  You know she's going to get knocked up by some random guy, you just don't know when its going to be dropped like its a bombshell or something.  You know they are all screwing around like bunnies with less common sense that God gave said animal and then they all act surprised like its the end of the world to be pregnant.  Me?  I got worshipped like a goddess when I was pregnant.  I wasn't just worshipped by Knox, his parents and my dad like bowed to me like I was, pardon the pun, 'queen of the world."
Lacey:"Only its different with them because stupid people shouldn't breed."
{they laugh}
Dusty:"I know, right?"  {when she stops laughing, she turns to Chris}  He's in the hotel gym probably breaking every piece of equipment that they have.  {when chris leaves for Knox, dusty loops her arm with Laceys} So?  How is it having him back?"
{Lacey smirks}
TBC by Lacey or Orton
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *Knox and Dusty O'Bannon* Roleplay))

Layout 2003 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:82.44.206.200
Re:Dusty responds
Date Posted:26/09/2010 12:17 PMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP Title

Next Match:

Lovers/Allies/Next Victim:

Accomplishments:

OOC:

Dusty Responds

w/Chris Orton, Dusty & Knox O'Bannon vs Justin Rodgers, Ash Silva, Maegan Fox & Gracie Payne

Chris Orton/Dynasty Divas/Fugly Foxes

TV Champion x1, International Champion (current)

Typical! ... Now my internet decides to work! lol ...

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey turns to Dusty with a huge shit-eating grin on her face as she steers them towards a couch which they flop back on.

LD: It's great! Better than that even ... I mean hell ... look

Lacey holds out her hand and Dusty admires the promise ring Chris gave her.

DOB: Nice!

LD: Mmmhmmm ... and who knows soon it might be replaced by a different type of ring .. one with an even bigger rock?

Dusty's eyes widen as Lacey giggles, very unbitchlike.

LD: I guess the old saying is true ... absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

DOB: So should I be shopping for a wedding gift?

Lacey laughs and shakes her head.

LD: Not just yet hun ... it'll be a while. Everything all in good time but yeah, I'm pretty sure that's where it's going. God and to think I ever doubted how he felt ...

DOB: Yeah well he did kind of leave you hanging there for a while ...

LD: True but that was just to concentrate on his rehab you know ... and now he's back and things are better than ever. If anything he's even more determined to get what he wants ... and I mean everything he wants!

DOB: So you mean ....

LD: Oh yeah ... so every other champion here better be watching their back cos Chris is out for gold, once he's beaten the shit out of Justin first obviously ...

DOB: I feel that might be a little bit my fault you know ...

LD: Aw hell we all got a bit carried away with the headgames on that one ... me, you, Justin even ... but then everything's fair in love and war right ... Justin's a big boy he can handle it ... like I always say if you can't handle the heat ...

DOB: Get out of the kitchen?

Lacey and Dusty both laugh.

DOB: So talking of war ... what's the plan for tonight?

Lacey smirks.

LD: Tonight ... oh you're gonna love what we got set up for tonight ...

Scene fades to black

TBC: Dusty, Chris, Knox if wanted

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF