sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Golden Girl Speaks - Extreme rp 1

Started by Lacey Daniels, October 02, 2023, 08:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels
  • Score:144
  • Register:03-02-2010 11:33 AM
Date Posted:10-13-2010 9:39 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Allies/Next Victim:Accomplishments:OOC:
The Golden Girl Speaksw/Dusty O'Bannon vs Maegan Fox & Gracie PayneChris Orton/Dynasty Divas/Fugly FoxesTV Champion x1, International Champion (current)yeah it's short n sweet but hopefully it gives ya something to work with :)

LACEY DANIELS

The scene opens showing Lacey Daniels lounging on a bed in a hotel room watching last weeks matches from Extreme. She sighs and gets up off and wanders over to the doorway as you become aware of the sound of water running coming from the room next door.

LD: Can you believe that just because Maegan managed to scrap together a win last week me and Dusty now have to defend our tag titles against her and lil pain-in-the-ass Gracie? ... Jeez! Unbelieveable! Not that I'm particularly bothered about it ... not like me and Dusty haven't taken care of both of those skanks more times than I care to remember. It's just the thought of our beautiful custom-made Dynasty Divas belts in the hands of those Fugly Foxes ... urrgh!

Lacey shudders.

LD: Makes my skin crawl. There's not a chance in hell I plan on letting those nasty-ass wannabe's anywhere near our straps. They want tag titles let them go for the ones on FFE for fucks sake and leave us to the real brand. I can't imagine what Viper is thinking it's not like we ever refused to defend them it's just no-one ever wanted to challenge for them. Guess they knew it would be more trouble than it's worth but hey, I guess it will provide a nice warm up for my big title defence at the Extreme Revolution PPV and who knows maybe Maegan will step her game up one more time and actually give me a bit of competition ....

The door to the bathroom opens and Chris Orton steps out wrapped in a white towel. He turns and sees Lacey leaning against the wall and smirks.

CO: Baby looking like that ... there simply ain't no competition! ...

Chris reaches out and grabs Lacey around the waist and pulls her to him as she squeals.

CO: Now come here!

He lifts her off her feet and carries her over to the bed as the both laugh as he kicks the door shut behind him.

Scene fades to black

End of rp 1

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF