sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Justin's first Extreme promo

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 08:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:14/10/2010 6:25 PMCopy HTML

[x]

inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little
[x] on the top right corner of your screen. You have been warned!

[x]
Justin20Rodgers20Banner.jpg picture by pegasusfeds10
|| Roleplay ;;;;Heading ;;;;~ You Clicked It || People ;;;;Featured ~ Read and See || Allies/Hit List ~ Tarnished Legacy/almost Everyone Else || Word ;Count ;;;;~ didnt count|| Post ;;;;Song ;;;;~Homies by ICP|| MComments ~ I hate my sinuses.  If anyone wants to chat I have msn IM on my phone kristinbenoit97@hotmail.com. You can also contact me here for FFE.) ||
{Justin is walking down a hallway.  Samantha walks up to him, kinda gushing.}

Samantha:"You're in a match on Extreme for a shot at Rick Reynolds at Extreme Revolution."

Justin:"Yes, I am.  First, I'd like to welcome back Nick Torres and Troy Storms.  Torres kicked my ass quite a bit back in the day, but he's a man that I respect and admire.  Da Ganstas and Viper are going to be the major ingredient in turning the tide againist the Dangerous Corporation.  As for my opponents on Extreme.  I do not know that much about Hardcore Haz, but Jason Price, is a man that deserves my respect.  As for Chris Orton?  {Justin smiles}  He and I are going to tear the holy hell out of each other.  I have no doubt that we will be battered and bloody by the end of the match but at the end of the day, I believe going into this match, he and I are the two best.  One of us will dethrone Rick Reynolds.  Why will we do it?  It's because its what is best for SEF.  The Dangerous Corporation is a plague on SEF and its time the company recieved a major antibiotic.  This match is pretty unique.  I do not think that I have ever been in a match of this type.  Where three of the four men in the match get a shot at the ppv for a shot at the heavyweight title.  I'm not arrogant enough to call how the whole match is going to go down.  I just know that if Orton and I do not kill each other then we will at the ppv.  I may not like Chris but I do respect his skill.  He just needs to realize that he is no longer the only star that SEF has."

Samantha:"What about the press release that came from FFE?"

{Justin laughs}

Justin:"That probably was Maegan's idea.  People have accused us of being in-bred and the girls of being incestous whores.  If you look at any family tree that they put out that you'll notice that its mostly the previous generation that liked to hang and bang.  The list doesn't even have the whole Stallions crew....hell I think its even missing a few adoptive or foster kids that have passed through Barry and Jax's houses.  I don't know.  I haven't even really looked at the list that close to see who is and isn't on the list.  I have been to focused on concentrating on winning a spot in the fatal fourway againist Reynolds at the ppv."

Samantha:"What about the over the top rope elimination match for the FFE Transcontiental title?"

Justin:"I think I was booked for that match too.  I haven't checked the FFE call sheet for the ppv but I do not mind pulling double duty on most occasions.  If I am and after I win the spot at the ppv, then I will request to be released from the match."

Samantha:"Doesn't that sound a little bit like nepotism?"

{Justin frowns}

Justin:"I'm not the one who brought my family in to run another fed in SEF.  I was previously booked for an SEF match that has implications that affect the ppv.  That negates any nepotism.  Technically, its a business matter.  We understand and love this business.  Taking the heavyweight title off of an ass wipe like Rick Reynolds well, its something that our familiy loves to do."
quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF