sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Cody Is More Determined RP # 2

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 02, 2023, 08:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.191.161.7
Date Posted:16/10/2010 9:11 PMCopy HTML

WARNING 
This roleplay may contain graphic content not suitable for children to see. It may contain strong language, sexual reference and damn good roleplaying, if you think you can't handle that click the x in the corner and close the browser. If you want to continue in your journey, then please proceed to read on, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Roleplay Title: Cody Is More Determined RP # 2
People Used/Mentioned: Troy Storms & Nick Torres, Rick Reynolds & Hal Havoc

Music Inspiration: Bullets In The Gun by Toby Keith
OOC: Ready for this
Cody don't get mad when people put him down he just ignores them cause they don't know anything about him, and he really don't care actually. Shane is the one that gets mad, and Cody don't have to prove anything he has two wins under his belt. He isn't gonna listen to any of these doubters, and he found it funny when their opponents keep on trying to get to him which isn't gonna work. He wasn't that all impressed anyway, and he will prove a point rather Shane and him win or not he can take the loss way better then Shane. He felt like Shane just don't care anymore, and hates everyone except for Brandy and him. Cody looks at the camera, and starts talking.

Cody Jericho

Troy Storms, Nick Torres, Rick Reynolds & Hal Havoc you can try to bring me down cause it isn't gonna work. I am not Shane I don't get mad over something people say about me, but really you four don't impress me at all. You can't rile me up, so you can shut the hell up. The four of you think that cause you have more experience then Shane and me that you can just destroy us and get away with it guess again. Unlike Shane I can take a loss, and you all forgot I have two wins already under my belt. I am improving now, but I can't say the samething about Shane. I feel like he just don't care anymore, but we will see who comes out on top now won't we. It shouldn't matter anyway if we are adopted or not it isn't anyone's business anyway, and they are still our family. I am not gonna give up that easily, and I will prove a point to you doubters that you can't keep a good man down. You see I trainned really hard for this tag team match, and I am ready for it rather Shane is or not. I am not gonna give any of you the satisfaction since none of you mean anything to me, but really I treat all of my opponents the same cause there is no need for me to even insult anyone. You really think I am just gonna lay down for you to beat me, and that isn't gonna happen. You can run your mouths all you want about me, but that don't stop the heart and drive of me. I am looking forward to this match, so you four will see a side to me that no one has seen before. It don't matter if Shane and me win or not we will still be here, and there is no quit in either one of us. Soon or later I am gonna break the rookie status, and when I do that will be the end of that. I really apprieate all the support you have giving me, and I will keep on entertaing all of you wonderful fans cause your the reason that Shane and me get to do what we love. We won't have to look for another occupation cause this is the only thing we know how to do, and no one is gonna tell us any different as I will see the four of you out in the ring when it is time for the match since I am more determined then ever get ready cause there is gonna be whirlwind coming in this tag team match.

Cody walks off, and the show fades to black.

TBC: No One

End of role play
 Adopted Yes, But That Don't Mean Anything To Our Family
This Layout Was Made For The Jericho's by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF