sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Wildside announcement (all FFE read)

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 09:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:18/10/2010 5:29 PMCopy HTML

[x]

The following roleplay may contain material deemed inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little
[x] on the top right corner of your screen. You have been warned!

[x]
Tao20Inoki20Banner.jpg picture by pegasusfeds10
_xx.%"Chica Diablo" Tao Inoki%.xx_

{{Demon Speeding by Rob Zombie hits the p.a.  The fans turning their attention to the ramp to see who is coming out.}}
gailkim1.gif picture by pegasusfeds10
{As the video plays a shower of red tinted pyro goes off and a woman comes out dressed in a black beaded backless top and black pinstripe slacks.  The video shows her working out.  She hops up on the apron, poses, and then climbs into the ring.  She gets a microphone from a tech, smiles, and then begins to speak}

Tao Inoki:"The teams have been named for the Wildside Tag team turmoil.  The Fighting Foxes have requested that if they defeat the Dynasty Divas on SEF Extreme episode 187, (she smirks cuz its the call sign for murder} that they would like to defend them in the tag team turmoil match.  I have agreed.  In fact, if they win it would save us making seperate tag titles as the titles would be recomissioned and refurbished anyway.  If they defeat the Divas and whether they win or lose the tag team turmoil then the dynasty divas titles would be consolidated into our Wildside tag titles anyway.  We are a young company but we do have our own camera crew.  Our interviewer is Danika Landry and she will have a small office area set up in each FFE location in order for Wildside promos only, especially if you have something that you want to say on the show.  We also have brought over Mandy Miller, the former Knockout Law referee from British Stampede to be our senior official here at FFE.  My official door is generally open, because I'm usually the first to arrive.  {she smiles}  So if you have any ideas, please let me know."

{Demon Speeding begins to play again as she hands the microphone back to the tech as she leaves the ring.}
»þąşşıøи▪đяυйќ« at DAF, no stealing will be permitted if you like what you see then come on down and request one instead of stealing it cause lets face it... stealing is for punk ass clowns who cant get shit on their own and I hate thieves! You've been warned you should and better take heed to it!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF