sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Changing things

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 09:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:22/10/2010 12:53 PMCopy HTML

M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X
M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X

{Matt Fox comes out to Get Ready to Fly by G.R.I.T.S.  He's dressed in a navy blue blazer, a white button down, jeans, and what appears to be black wrestling boots.  He has a microphone in his pocket and he removes it.}

Matt Fox:"We have some changes to our first show and to our staff line up.  First thing is my sister, Emma will no longer be an interviewer.  She is going to be a ring girl where my family and I can keep an eye on her.  Second of all, Knox, don't get ahead of yourself.  You are not in the battle royal any longer.  If I could have found a new partner for The Grand Minoru that could match what I believe could be a very strong team then I would have yanked you out of the tag match.  However, I had a talk with Viper, because I wasn't sure if I should just catch you at home and throttle you within an inch of your life or make it count....{He smiles}  I've decided to add a match to the Extreme Revolution pay per view.  You and I, Knox, we are going to dance.  You made an important point.  I didn't do much before, when I was in SEF.  Then again, Knox, at least Viper knows my name.  He doesn't know you....but you and I know each other Knox.  I don't have to go into the details because you know damn well what I am capable of.  I'll see you Sunday night." 
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *MATT FOX * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED))

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF