sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Matt Fox Wildside (Camaro read)

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 10:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:24/10/2010 1:31 PMCopy HTML

M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X
M
A
T
T
H
E
W

F
O
X

{Get Ready to fly by G.R.I.T.S. hits the p.a.  Ice blue and silver pyro begins to rain down from the ceiling and ice blue lasers begin to whirl around the arena.  In the midst of the pyro, Matt Fox is vaulted from the floor.}

2dgpds8.jpg picture by pegasusfeds10
{He is hyped up as he throws his arms out and yells.  He has a microphone in one hand and is dressed in boots, acid washed jeans, and a black shirt with a white Gothic cross that says Matt Fox.  He is wearing a silver chain with a silver crucifix and St. Christopher medal.  On his left hand is a Platnium wedding band with small crosses on it.  He climbs into the ring and looks from side to side.}

Matt Fox:"I was told that the match I booked againist Knox O'Bannon can not happen at the ppv because a ppv match takes time to promote.  So it will happen at the first edition of Wildside.  Now that I have that take care of I'd like to address one of the new employees that signed with FFE.  Johnny Camaro, you got talent, I'm not going to say you don't, but for someone who claims to be a really good friend of my cousin, you'd know that yes, our grandfather bought into computers in the 70s but while it is ironic that their is a Fire Fox Browser, I highly doubt that my grandfather invented it.  Otherwise, I'm sure that I'd be getting royalty checks and guess what, {he waves an empty hand} I'm not.  I don't remember any member of my family saying that we created anything famous with computers.  Just that my grandfather was smart and knew computers were the future.  He bought stock in computer companies when he could get it and sold some off when shares dropped below a certain percent and put it into trust for his children and grandchildren.  Which is why Dusty likes to gloat she has money and is extremely well off.  {he rolls his eyes} Now, I hate all this family drama shit so Camaro get your facts straight or else you'll see a vacancy in your bank account because this claim that my family owns Fire Fox and not Fox Fire....well if you are employed by Fire Fox then that will save me a hell of a lot of money."
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *MATT FOX * Roleplay))

Layout 2006 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED))

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF