sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Fre Four All!

Started by Oktober Summers, October 03, 2023, 09:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:02/11/2010 6:00 AMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Oktober and Jessica arrived in a limo as the SEF arena was packed and the fans cheered and booed as they all got a great look at the new power divas of the SEF and Wildside was about to rock as both girls were in action and people were getting to see why both girls were something to be feared! Oktober looked at Jessica and she started to speak.

Oktober: You know girl,we both have matches tonight and points to make so im sure we will both show what were made of tonight! The way I see it is its time we made a move and now that were on the right track its time to take out some trash! I know Gracie has nothing on you and I expect that you will make easy work of her while I take care of my match!

Jessica: Oh this is going to be another night that people better get use to because this team is here to stay and I am going to kill that bitch Gracie and she cant do shit about it! These bitches need to learn that there playing by our rules now and that were the true force here! My plan worked out great so far and now its time to go to work and just make a name for ourselfs here and that all starts tonight girl!

Oktober: Yes it does and now its just a matter of time until our matches take place and until we show the world what we already know and thats how good we are and also we get to show why we are the queen bitch of this fed! I am tired of hearing all of these whinney bitches bitch about this and that! I am going to enter my match we some tude and then walk out the winner because lets face it,all the girls are worried about whos taking over and well there scared of what we can do! Now I got a match to deal with so I will talk at ya later girl. Knockem dead girl because that bitch needs a face life and your just the one that can give her one!

The two girls gigle a little and then hug as the two our pleased with how things are going. Oktober smiles and then heads to the ring as her music hits as she wants to talk about her match and she also wants to let the others know just what they got to look forward to so she smiles as she comes out and the fans boo and some cheer as Oktober knows the heat is on and well she likes to dance in the fire and now she is as the time has come to prove just what kind of a player she is going to be in the SEF! Oktober grabs a mic and starts to speak as the fans calm down a little and listen.

Oktober: So tonight I have a huge free four all match with the so called best of the best! The way I look at this match its really nothing more then three whores that I have to take down. Everyone knows that winning is everything and we me its no dif! I came here with a plan and I found the perfect partner and now that im past all the BS its time to get down and dirty. Now I like this match because not only is a title involed this match gives me a shot to prove that I can run with the big dogs so to speak. This match is not going to be for the weak of heart because I plan on doing a lot of damage!

Its not secert that I dont like anyone in this match and well being new I can afford to think I can make a friend in one night and to be able to cruise to an easy victory! My plan is to take each one of you on and just defeat you head on! I know all of you have strong points but I also know your weaknesses and I will bring them out as I take you all out one by one! This match is a huge skill match and you will all find out that my skills are pretty dame good! You bitches will will over look me but in the end thats going to be your down fall and when I see my openning im going to pounce on it and one of you is going down and I am going to get the 1..2..3 and there is not a dam thing you bitches can do about it! Face facts whores and thats there is a new team in town and were the best at what we do so whores get out of your beds and come on out and take the beating you cunts deserv!

Oktober smirks and rolls her eyes as she tosses the mic and leaves to the back as she goes to get ready for her title match as she wants to make a point by beating these girls as her and Jessica have big plans for this fed...
This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Re:Fre Four All!
Date Posted:03/11/2010 4:29 PMCopy HTML

Share to: Facebook Twitter Myspace

[x]

inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little
[x] on the top right corner of your screen. You have been warned!

[x]

|| Roleplay ;;;;Heading ;;;;~ You Clicked It || People ;;;;Featured ~ Read and See || Allies/Hit List ~ whoever he wishes/almost Everyone Else || Word ;Count ;;;;~ didnt count|| Post ;;;;Song ;;;;~none| MComments ~ ooc||

{Blind by Korn hits.  Jake O'Bannon comes out dressed in jeans and a white long sleeve t-shirt.  He smacks Oktober on the ass before taking her microphone}

J. Jacob O'Bannon:"As you can see, all of you fans are sorely dissapointed.  {fakes a high pitched voice} "My Daddy, {returns to his normal tone} "has done nothing to Jessica or myself.  Just as I expected.  Neither did Knox's dad do anything to him.  We are free to do as we please.  As such, {he smirks} I'm going to lead my cousin and I to victory over your bitch boy favorites and then I'm going to make the new Transcontiental Champion, {Oktober preens} "scream my name all night long."

quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF