sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Nikita Perry Calls Jade West Up.

Started by The Perry Family, June 23, 2024, 07:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Nikita Perry is shown, Outside of the Arena, she wearing a Party Crashers shirt and finally seems happy in Life, she calls up a ol friend smiles and she then begin to talk.

Nikita Perry, hey Is Jade, There 

Jade West. Yes this is me hey Girl how's it going,

Nikita Perry it is going great i finally left Devils Playground, and Aligned with Party Crashers 

Jade West oh Good im so Proud of you, girl u needed to get the hell away from Cruella Perry and especially Cora Blackheart i mean the two of them together is no good i was with them as well it is never good trust me

Nikita Perry. i do Trust you Jade i mean, they are Manipulative evil Cruel they deserve each other i thought they was just worshiping the devil i did not know they was so dark and cruel they would use people especially family, why must people be like that

Jade West. i got no Idea but look i need to come back there and sort some Bitches Out, im glad that Tonya Walker changed her ways for the better from what i see she is unbeatable and unstoppable, everyone loves her and bunny's team anyway how is everything else there?

Nikita Perry. you would love Party Crashers they have so much fun, and relaxing and fun to be around nobody pressuring anyone to be who they want them to be, they are a fun loving group no a fun loving family. plus i miss being around the person that saved my Life.

Nikita Perry if it was not for you, i would be in heaven right now, I'm so honored and happy that I'm still alive and your still alive, plus u do owe Cruella perry payback for kicking you out of the devil playground in the first place.

Jade West. oh yeah i have never ever forgot about that thanks for letting me know Kita, your right Ido owe her payback, big payback il see what i can do, i got nothing going on and I'm more relaxed non stressed more now then i ever been, im glad your all right.

Nikita Perry im fine so happy, my cell is about to die i need to charge it, can i call you back soon as its charged.

Jade west yeah sure no problem i got to go to talk to you soon girl.

They Hang Up and Nikita relaxes outside the arena 
Jade West

The Perry Family

her cell phone rings and Kita picks it up, and she then begin to talk.

Nikita Perry.  hey Jade oh good u called back your phone must have a good charger it only been a few hours

Jade West yeah actually it does i forgot i had it to plug it in, ha-ha it is a portable anyway good news i got a cleared schedule i can be in Michigan next week im in new york city right now so peace full here the view is beautiful, 

Nikita Perry. oh perfect i really hope you can come back it be just like old times, i never ever be able to re pay you for saving my life, i just wish Cruella was not such a devil worshiping crazy Obsessive bitch you know, we could be one happy evil family but i guess times change oh by the way we can not find sierra

jade west oh what happened where did she go?

Nikita Perry no idea i think she went  in the wrong van by accident, or something we came to the parking lot she was gone im sure she appear again soon, she is a strong woman don't worry her baby boy is safe in the perry van so no worries there.

Nikita Perry takes a deep breath and begin to talk again

Nikita Perry so what up with you, since we lost talked what been going on.

Jade west oh lot of stuff nothing horrible or bad or anything did some traveling, trying to appear on tv and stuff keeping low profiler i have a real urge to kick some ass pretty soon here feels good to relax for a while you know what i mean.

Jade West i had some kick ass dates and few weird ones feels good to have time to yourself, i got tell you about this one date i had with this dude you going start laughing.

Jade west but i got to go soon and relax but when ido come back i do know Cruella is mabye the first person i come for.im not sure i got view to roster see who there but il keep u posted

Jade West i would also like to kick Tonya walkers ass for the hell of it she beat me up backstage on my final night there so there going be lot of ass kicking flying but anyway u take care and we wil be in touch

Nikita perry oh ok np il be here talk to you soon

they hang up and wonder what is next
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF