sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Tonya And Nikita Have a Convo Backstage.

Started by Tonya Walker, August 14, 2024, 02:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker is shown backstage with Bunny and Nikita, she smiles and she knows Nikita lost and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. hey Nikita look i know your down about am coming up short against Crow Blackheart but look let me say you are going get another chance at her, i know you wil this is your Goal  you must defeat Crow Blackheart we know you can, you got it all to make it big here and trust me when u defeat her, that place is going to go crazy this is your chance but just wondering

Tonya Walker the Wolf Returned last night, but first let me say that was awesome and surprising is this a one night or a regular return for the Wolfe Fans,

she wait for reply
Tonya Walker.

The Perry Family

Nikita perry im not really sure i mean i love the Wolf everybody loves the Wolf, i just knew i had to become the Wolf again i was so embarrassed and not happy how the Wolf went out last time, i had to redeem myself and bring her back for one final showdown and it felt great i think if i bring her back for good, she wil get stale again 

Nikita Perry. so i think for right Now the Wolf wil stay sleeping and just brought back for special occasions, so the fans wil not get tired of her which iam sure they wil not cause she is so beloved, and the kids love her, so u never know right now she is sleeping and wolfs don't like to be awaken when they are sleeping quietly 

Nikita perry hey i would love to bring her back when i face Cruella perry one on one that would be special. hoping it happens or a 6 woman tag match u know if we have a 6 woman tag team tornado match vs Cruella Sierra n Crow Blackheart.  it be the first time we all team together, we are a family this could be geat what u think.

she waits
Jade West

BunnySummers

Bunny Summers. i don't know much about the Wolf from what i heard, she is pretty awesome, sounds just terrific and the fans just love her no matter what, happens the Wolf is loved by all of the fans everywhere just bringing her back once in a while,  is a good touch

Bunny Summers and you Nikita perry is just awesome, i mean you and Crow Blackheart, tour the house down i mean like wow i can not wait to see a rematch which will happen someday so Nikita what is next

she wait
Bunny Summers

The Perry Family

Nikita perry well im not sure whatever comes next i just know we are a family, and we are going be a family forever, we going stick together like glue knock down the comeption! and kick ass raise Hell and knock down anyone who comes in our way but ido tell you a match with us vs the perrys and Crow Blackheart would be awesome,

Nikita Perry by the way we are the party crashers right

Tonya Walker Yes yes we are 

Bunny Summers yes we are 

Nikita Perry so howcome we are not going around crashing any parties let's go out and have fun do what we are soppose to do

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF