sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Nikita Calls Up A Ol Friend

Started by The Perry Family, August 12, 2024, 11:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Nikita perry is shown relaxing outside the arena she is Chilling and she got her, Barby dolls with her, she dials on her cell phone while laying on her back on the big comfy bed they got in the back and she smiles and then begin to talk.

Nikita Perry. hello am jade how's it going it's me Nikita perry i thought i would call and see how your doing but first before i begin i want to see how your doing?

she wait for reply
Jade West

JadeWest!

Jade West hey I'm here how's it going hey Kita it has been a few weeks since we last talked where u been? is everything all right, which Iam sure it is but I just want to make sure with you first.

she drinks an energy drink and she wait for a reply

the Devil Princess Jade West

The Perry Family

Nikita perry yeah all is good but damm its so insaine over here first off Bunny and Tonya are doing awesome they lost now the War Us Tag Team Championships to Daddy Mack and Lbd they are quite down and bummed about over that but this week they got a tag team match against the perry sisters.

Nikita Perry and i got me a match against that crazy ass Bitch, Blackheart Crow iam so excited, about that omg i can not wait to destroy her it is going to be awesome a very much deserved hardcore beat down, she schould of got a long time ago but anyway where have u been is everything all right where your at

she wait for reply
Jade West

JadeWest!

Jade West who is talking from her cell phone while laying on her couch and she then begin to talk.

Jade West. Yeah All is Good my Bike Tires are Shot cause i have been riding around a Lot, and they gave out about a week ago but don't worry i will have some new ones by this week nothing is going to keep me from returning to Sef and taking care of Unfinished Business. so i have been watching Ido see the Devils Playground is like dead expect for them 3 Crazy Self Absorbed bitches that are still there.

Jade West Cruella and Sierra and Blackheart Crow by the way what is going on with Sierra ? she has been acting crazy i mean more crazy then usual does anyone Know

she wait for reply

The Perry Family

Nikita perry i got no idea i wish i did, nobody knows what is going on with her if you ask me she belongs in a mental hospital i mean she had a kid and all she does is drink i mean she is just Nuts, nobody going take her seriously, if she want to drink why dont she go live her life at a bar or something

Nikita Plays with her dolls and smirks and begin to talk again.

Nikita perry. the Hole gang belongs in a nut house, Cruella Sierra and Cora they are a joke and got no lives of their own just want people to follow their path im sorry but i got my own life to lead and got no need to preach to the devil all my life i want enjoy life win matches and have fun,  speaking of

Jade put Nikita on hold and she wait for reply
Jade West

JadeWest!

Jade west im sorry i had to go do something, yeah i have been keeping track of everything that has been going on lately and im not to shocked devils playground is falling apart and Sierra is now a drinking cunt, and her and Cruella are fighting, that is a shock i guess when i left this hole thing went to hell.

Jade West. i told them this would Happen if they kicked me out of the group everything would go to Hell! and look what happened i was right iam glad to see party crashers are kicking ass and raising hell, ido hope when i come back everything is going have to be straighten out and one of them is going up as my next Victom

she drinks a cold beer and waits

JadeWest!

Jade West. look Kita if anyone gives you any Problems like the Perry Bitches u let me know call me asap, and let me know what arena your at and we wil take care of Business, right then and there when is the next big ppv there i want get revenge on the perrys for booting me from their group

Jade West i knew my Confidence was just what you needed you just need to be happy and know that iam always going to be there for you, hm things was so different back then i wonder what went wrong.

she wait for reply

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF