sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Perrys vs The Party Crashers Once More

Started by The Perry Family, September 07, 2024, 08:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Cruella and Sierra perry is shown, in their Devilish locker room Sierra is wearing, her black no sleeves tank top which has devil playground of the Hells Angels on it, She Smiles and then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry this is it we are facing the party crashers again this time i can feel it we are going to come out the winners this time they may have gotten lucky the last several times, but this time Cruella we are going to come out and be victorious the devil will not let us down! u got to believe in yourself like ido

Cruella Perry.  you better be with us because 2 weeks ago u was at ringside drinking beer after beer, and u cost us the match on purpose, hoping that does not matter this time, u got to start, getting it together, the devil is watching, you know if we are going be a team we got to be a team!

Cruella perry this is proably not the final chance we get to go against these bitches besides we have not defeated them ever since that Rookie Bunny Summers debuted here and it is either going to be me or you that finally puts them Bitches to rest and i swear if you leave me hanging again by drinking beer at ringside we will be completely done! im tired of pulling all of the weight around here we got to be on the winning side and the party crashers are going down tonight u are listening to me right!

Cruella knocks the beer out of Sierras hand and Sierra does not look happy and she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry that was the coldest beer i had all day u bitch but ido see where your going we do need to be the ones with our hands raises this wil be our Night and i promise i will not let you down!  this is a chance of a life time the devil has been let down by us to many times and don't worry ido got your back! we are family and i wil not let you down you can count on me!

Cruella and her stare each other down and she hoping she does not let her down, and sierra takes a deep breath and she then begin to talk.

Cruella Perry Good Good im glad to hear it look this has been driving me crazy, losing to these bitches week after week month after the Month 

Sierra Perry even the hole entire summer and i know hell it has been hard on me 2, i got a baby son to Support we need to win this match this is the most important match of our entire careers i came here to be a winner not a loser

Cruella Perry Wait Wait what do u mean you came here to be a success to be a winner! what about me u i hope u mean we came here to be a success and a winner  what about us! we came here together we been a family for many years even before we even came here! to win and make sure everyone knows they have to worship the devil!

Sierra Perry. yeah am of course we came here to be winners the Party Crashers are going to find out they can not get wins  on us forever the hole entire summer they are moving up the ladder it schould be us it schould be us moving up the ladder! im sure it is going be us sooner then later!

Sierra Perry im going to go get some air im having a hard time catching my breathe right now but dont worry im going to be back soon i promise i will not let you or us down again

Cruella Perry all right all right cool il be here waiting we got to work out how we are going win this time this is our Night don't worry this wil be our night.

Sierra Perry don't worry we are going to be just fine i wil be right back i promise, 

she leaves the Room, takes a deep breath and Nikita perry the Wolf walks passes her, in the hall, they have a stare down, for a while Nikita then looks at her and she then begin to talk.

Nikita Perry i told you, she is the exact reason why i left the devils playground, she is all about herself and the devil and nobody else matters! good luck sierra your stil family to me once you get your head on straight and see her for what she is see you later

Nikita Perry and her have a stare down and sierra walks on down the hall to be by herself for while and Nikita walks down the other end of the wall, to find the party crashers
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF