sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Black Crow Wants To Take Care Of Buisness,

Started by BlackCrow, September 13, 2024, 08:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackCrow

Black Crow is in middle of the ring, and she looks around and she then begin to talk.

Black Crow. so im Facing Samantha Fame, tonight and she said some words that she can not wait to get her hands on me and u know what Iam looking foreword to going one on one with her tonight, as i said before i never going to turn down a challenge the last match i was in i defeated the Wolf now iam going to go one on one with Samantha fame this is going be a hell of a match so Samantha i heard everything that you said!

Black Crow. you said im just a filler for your appetite im just outside looking in, iam going to be one hell of an easy target, said about me what you wil i really don't care size and power over matter i don't worry over anything, u think iam going to be a easy target! fine with me think what you want, i don't threat over you and i never wil! im looking foreword to destroying and beating the hell out of you tonight!

Black Crow. iam more then you could handle Fame i love a challenge, so you and your Monsters want to come over to our territory and end up mine and Cruella's next Victims the devil Playground want to take down the Famous Monsters sounds evil to me i like it we love a challenge even from a nobody like you!

Black Crow so Samantha, so good luck bitch i can not wait right Now let me say this bring everything you got inside your system, bring everything you got bring your famous monsters we don't care im going to rip you apart good luck you are about to be bitten by the crow

she waits

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF