sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Crow Flies At Midnight

Started by Da Gangstas, December 09, 2011, 10:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Only the sound of dripping can be heard in the dark, dank basement deep in the bowels of wherever it is we are and then there is light! A lantern on a table and now hung up between two dull metal crosses with someone strapped to each stretched in the shape of the crucifix. To the left hangs Ravyn Crow, his face beaten to a bloody pulp, no shirt and ripped jean shorts, hair freshly shaven off with blotches here and there, a rough job. Small cuts all over his head are bleeding and his head just hangs down like the woman on the other cross, Midnight, who’s face is beaten bloody too. Her hair shaven off and cuts bleeding all over her head running into her eyes which are swollen badly, a black robe covering the rest of her body as she hangs there on the crucifix. Standing before them is The Resurrector with is long hair hanging down his bare massive back. A pair of old blue jeans and the same machete he used before hanging down from his right hand, then with a loud, gruff voice seething in a viciousness never heard before he says.

So lil boy Brooks hates what my pre match rituals, well too bad for him, but tonight there must be more sacrifices, so boys and girls, turn your heads. Tonight the crow does indeed fly at midnight and the once couple turned enemies united again for one last task, to die!

The big man steps in front of Ravyn who looks at him with pleading eyes, but The Resurrector says.

You had a worthless career, a false prophet is all you ever were, some meandering amateur trying to be dark and being nothing more than some cheap gothic whore. You came to SEF and failed Ravyn Crow, you spit in the face of too many of us who have bled and sweat harder than you could ever know, so for that you must go to true darkness…forever!

And with one swing and swipe Ravyn Crow ceases to exist as his head frozen in fear falls to the cold floor. The Resurrector moves over to Midnight standing in front of her while she musters out the words.

He deserved to die…now take me as yours and I will serve you my master!

The Resurrector snickering just says.

Another fake, just like your ex old man, a poser and another who spit in the face of all us who bust our asses in the ring. You think I’d want some lowlife like you serving me? I need that like you need to live…not at all! You are beyond saving, so the only way left for you is death!

And with another swipe of the machete Midnight’s life is ended with her head falling frozen in fear to the cold floor. The Resurrector turning and steps in front of the table looking down with a cold, hard sneer while saying.

I’ve beaten many men and been beaten by many others, I’ve battled for years and years against some of the greatest and even the not so great. I stand here today the biggest, baddest, and certainly the best out of this current roster for damn sure and probably the best in SEF…period. Some little girl like you Ashley, you may as well call it quits and go hang off some cock, but that little boy your tagging, he’s just a hen!

A sinister smirk and he the big man just says.

Derek Helms, you want to see a true unstoppable force, then look no further than me, but from the sound of it, you got my back, so I got yours. Tonight you and I make sure the little boy and girl find out who goes to the top of SEF and who goes to the bottom. Then its just each other we gotta deal with and I like the sound of that, but who knows, maybe we could both get gold in a different division cause it’d be high time someone unseated Impact X. The future holds many outcomes and its up to us to make them true and tonight I make sure that the truth is that I show the boy who the real bad muthafucka is. Its not about intimidation son, I’m not trying to scare you into submission, beating you into it will do just fine and if this wasn’t too your liking, wait until you see what is to come!?!

A sick, evil grin forms on his face, then The Resurrector swings the machete up and swipes around to the side of the view bringing on the darkness.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF