sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Hiding Nomore The Wolf Is Here

Started by The Perry Family, May 09, 2018, 12:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

scene shows backstage of sef,most of jade west friends are with her right now only 2 been revealed,cameras focus n jade west locker room only 3 are ther and foces on a writing on the wall saying the time is now. leave fans wondering what is going on and it goes back to the ring,lights go out and a white wolf is shown on the titantron sounds of the wolf music is heard nobody can see who is walking to the ring looks like somebody in a dark hood the person walks to the steel steps, inside the ring,looks around the lights come back on it is a woman who takes off her hood and looks around the arena and takes a deep breath and begin to talk.

the Wolf all right wow finally i can see wow so many people here before u go on your cells and ask your friends next to you about who the hell iam look up here in the ring cause im here in living color and im going to tell it like it is !

the Wolf my name is the Wolf yes as in the animal the wolf sniper wolf or just wolf and my friend right here is the animal that bares my name we are a family he by my side im by his, dont worry he doe;s not bite anyone he here to protect me

the Wolf we are going stand by each other go through this entire world together cause like the perry sisters n jade west we dont got a family cause we just got us to count on it happens sometimes in life but im sure u all dont want here my biography

she be quiet for a while and she then begin to talk again.

the Wolf u see when jade debuted i was right by their side watching everything that is happening wait among the shadows waiting for my chance to strike out and reveal myself to the world that was like last year but u know what

the Wolf it got hot and hotter under that damm thing so u know what it like ol sang goes if u want do something u have to do it yourself, so that what i did here now as a member of the devil playhouse or playground im not here to just stand by somebody side and watch

the Wolf them have all the fun, im here have fun on my own to i don't care what anyone says me and the wolf came here to compete and watch among the dark cloudes the shadows the stars the hole fucking world i also need make a paycheck!

she be quite for while catches her breathe and she then looks arrund and begin to talk again.

the Wolf im here like all of you in the world to make a living but dont expect me to be quiet when i see coruption go down il be a bitch and let the person know excitaly what is on my mind day in and day out anyway

the Wolf if anyone tries to even even screw around with me my wolf or devil playground dont expect me to just like i said before sit back and do nothing il kick your fn sorry ass so dont mess with us dont hurt me or ym family we get along just fine!!!

she pet the wolf net to her he only family she has she then begin to talk again.

the wolf so if anyone got anything to say to me i say dont hide behind your mama get down to the ring speak your mind like i did lets see what this place got to offor me and the wolf bear huh yeah so got anything to say let your voice be heard right now

she wait for reply

tbc by anyone
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF