sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalworldsew womensworld tag team titlessewix titleUnderground Title
iconinternationaluswomens evolution6 star tag teamtv titlethc titleus tag team
war titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamtitan titlewomens tag team24/7xtreme titlefranchise title

The Wolf vs Ravenna

Started by The Perry Family, August 06, 2019, 10:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the wolf is in the ring with her pet wolf by her side she looks around and then begin to talk.

the wolf so finally sefuw realizes im fucking alive well let me say thank you so very much like damm last time i was in this ring i was destroying people left and right.and now i got me another jobbor to take out and end her career somebody by the name of Ravenna yeah a fucking bitch who not even around her anymore,

the Wolf yeah this going be fun she has not been around here and when she debuted she was kidnapping my friend jade now jade was right Ravenna is a damm coward now i get to end her career so bitch get down here take your punishment like the bitch that you are!! i don;t like to be kept waiting

the Wolf i want to see what big bad ravenna is all about let'see how dark and scary she really is by what she did to jade let's say im inpressed and im kind of not im a special kind of a person i want somebody who going to give me all that they got,prove to me how dark you are and give me all you got!

the wolf il let you prove yourself while you are in the ring with me,give me all you got bitch il let you go all out on me il even let you hell il let u knock me out and have fun with me ! like you did to jade weeks ago,hell il go further if u like having fun like ido!!

the Wolf you can cut all my Hair off in the ring or hell backstage come on ravenna want have some fun,i want have some fun let's do it did u even hear me u can cut all my hair off during the match or after lets see if you got the guts that god gave you!

she walks around the ring and takes a deep breath and begin to talk.

the wolf let's rock bitch so enough talking get down to the ring and show me what you got.

she wait for reply tbc by ravenna

she wait for reply tbc by anyone
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF