sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

stay out of my way! (War rp)

Started by SEF_ChrisOrton, August 08, 2019, 09:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera shows big breast blonde putting on pink lipstick showing off Chris Orton t-shirt, and Chris Orton shows up anger expression on his face started speaking.

You know what something Babe! I been through a lot of shit in this company, and I refuse take my ball go home, so I'm going to make it my mission to win this 15 man battle royal.

You got this baby! You going to show everyone in this company no more shit coming your way but lots of success we will rule this company. You go out there kick ass take names get back being who you are who give flying fuck other people think of you.

Agree Babe! I'm so happy with you in my life just needed someone remind me who I am. You were right there giving me the talk about my success, and I can accomplish success here in this company where I started my career.

You are the best far better than the rest! It's not hype slogan but IT'S FUCKIN TRUE! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! It's time we address fans let them know who the hell you are they need a reminder!

Chris Orton with his Babe walk out of locker room making their way out to address the fans. They appear as fans give them less reaction welcome as Chris Orton lift a microphone up started speaking.

My name is Chris Orton! I am the best far better than the rest! I don't give a shit others in that locker room think of me or you people think of me. You know why I don't give a fuck. Tonight on War, I am going to win this 15-man battle royal become number one contender SEFUN Universal Title, because I'm going to kick everyone asses who gets in my fuckin way, so I have a message to those 14 wrestlers listen very carefully stay out of my way

Chris Orton looks at Babe gives her a kiss on the lips, and they both flip off the fans then leave laughing.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF