sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalworldsew womensworld tag team titlessewix titleUnderground Title
iconinternationaluswomens evolution6 star tag teamtv titlethc titleus tag team
war titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamtitan titlewomens tag team24/7xtreme titlefranchise title

Universal Championship Match?

Started by CoC, August 08, 2019, 08:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

When will the rematch happen is all Nick Torres wants to know. He doesn't care that he was screwed. He knew going into this RXP TV event he was walking into a big setup. Nick Torres strapped up with his Dogs of War brothers, they marched in and fought the war...and they lost. Surprise, surprise, RXP TV was a win for RxP. Nick Torres has a rematch at the SEFWUN Universal Championship and he is ready anytime, anyplace. Matter of fact, the SEFWUN Tag Team Champions owe the former champions a rematch. When will they get it, if they get it?

When indeed as that was months ago and we have seen the Universal Championship change hands, but fast forward to now, to WAR 207 where fifteen wrestlers compete in a over the top battle royal to fight for a shot at the Universal Title next week. Also tonight Cliff O Clink finds himself in a Wold Championship match against J X Cash, the man who screwed Nick Torres out of the Universal Title. Tonight the Dogs of War have a chance to go home with a double header because by next week they could hold the two top singles titles in SEFWUN.

(The view opens to the feet of four men in combat boots, then a gloved hand reaches down to lift the view on to the faces of, from left to right, The Phoenix Jake Voss, Nick Torres, an unknown man with a black bandana covering his face, black hood over his head, and as big as Nick, but a couple inches shorter, and Cliff O Clink. The view panning to Nick first who says.)

"Tonight the line gets drawn and we grow stronger, we go back to our roots, we look forward to marching on the future, and most of all, we bring this show back to the top."

(The view panning over to Jake Voss who says.)

"The Anarchy Title is mine and soon my brothers will bring the Universal and World Titles to insure our prominent reign over SEFWUN. Justice will be served!"

(The view pans over to the masked man who just growls in a low roar and only one word is heard.)

"JUSTICE!"

(Then we land on the face of Cliff O Clink who looks a bit smug in saying.)

"Justice indeed when I take that World Championship from J X Cash. The kid is a legend in this company, no doubt, but he is not the legit World Champ, no, Jake Voss is, so for my brother, I take that World Title from X. I take him to his limit, I give J X Cash a beating he will remember because I know that extreme sumbitch would like nothing more. He's as crazy as I am, so tonight we are going to WAR and the World Champion is walking out with his brothers, my brothers, we are not leaving without it!"

(Cliff shoving his fist forward and the other three meet his with their own in a show of unison, then the view is dropped to the floor going to static.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF