sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Rick Reynolds Was Surpassed Long Ago...

Started by Taylor Andrews, August 12, 2019, 09:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

...a long time ago in a place called MCW where Scorpion battled his heart out against Whitney Marret and lost. Sure, Rick came back the next year to be the corporate champion, he has since went on to be a multiple time World Champion, but let's face it, Rick Reynolds needs help. His opponent needs no one, but don't get confused by who she rolls with, the crowd she keeps around her. If anyone thinks Tina needs Impact X, they are wrong about her, about the Universal Champion. SEFWUN needs IX, for now, and when it doesn't, who knows what may happen!?

(Tina lacing her boots up for the main event at tonight's house show and has her Universal Title laying to her right on the bench and her Anarchy Women's Title to her left. She finishes lacing her boots and pulls her kneepads into place, tugs at her halter top trying to keep it in place and not riding up her armpits. The Golden Gal looks around the empty locker room as everyone else is gone or still working. Tina has a few minutes to herself and so why not address this Wednesday on WAR which is what she does now!?!)

"So The Natural Sinner did it, he won the battle royal...with help of course. He and Viper have struck some deal and are working together, so great, IX will stomp them down anytime they cross our path. We are the renegades, we are the ones who keep the peace by bringing a bigger fight to those who disrupt our show. But back to Ricky Reynolds, The Scorpion, or was it just Scorpion, I forgot honestly. I miss Scorpion though, now he was someone who could maybe beat me for this Universal Championship!?! Rick Reynolds though, a hell of a journey for you Rick, and I have respect for you in the ring, you will go down as one of the greatest wrestlers. You and I had a run in The Franchise with Nykky Delight, a great learning experience for myself. I got no regrets Rick, I ain't looking back on a career that did something, I am looking forward to a future that no one has seen the likes of. If you think this Golden Gal has made waves in this business, I am just getting started, so enjoy the ride on Wednesday, Rick, its all you get, one dance in the ring with the Golden Goddess. The first Goddess of pro wrestling! Tonight I show Detroit why I am ready for WAR in, well, Detroit, this Wednesday, and Rick, you'll have to wait until this Wednesday when I tap you out."

(Tina pulling each title up to her shoulders, one on each, and she stands up to walk out of the locker room ready for tonight and looking very ready for Wednesday.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF