sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Simon Lee Nash hanging out with an old friend

Started by Simon Lee Nash, March 28, 2021, 01:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is at the wolfpac gym with Carlos Mithchell in Detroit MI

Simon: SO after you left Anarchy, Mike Flecha Jr took over for a time and did a decent job but he left to head to New York City and now the SEF Management has taking over Anarchy. Now i am the Anarchy champion and now i am heading to wrestle X to fight viper.

Carlos: Dude that is amazing

Simon: What have you been up to Carlos?

Carlos: Well, first off i left and i was looking for a job but i met someone. She is also a wrestler but not from SEF we hit it off and now i am married and two little boys man.

Simon: What?

Carlos nods with approval

Simon: Bro, congrats

Carlos: It's life changing now.

Carlos: I am more of a business guy now, She does the wrestling and i am handing the day to day business. But with everything going on i am glad for the money that i made in SEF and being the Anarchy GM. I save it all up especially with alot of the companies being stop after the covid hit.

Simon: Yeah, SEF was stopped for a little while as well, but we are back and better than ever, They asked us not to leave MI though. We do the shows in Detroit and Flint.

Carlos: But isn't Anarchy in LA?

Simon: Exemption to the rule, We are to go there just for the taping and head back as soon as possible to MI.

Carlos: and it's been working?

Simon: Yeah, Everybody has tested Negative and we have been listening to the doctors and management.

Carlos: good deal.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF