sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Are You Ready Mack?

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, March 30, 2023, 07:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:09/02/2009 3:41 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF presents "War" came on the air, the scene shows Chris Orton wrapping his wrist very tight getting ready for his match against Mack, so the biggest news going around SEF locker room who attack Whitney when the lights came back on. Some people accuse Chris Orton being behind it like he knows the attacker, and some people might say someone just like Orton who doesn't like "Impact X" very much. Chris Orton hearing massive chants of his name like everyone expect some big coming from Chris Orton in his match, so Orton felt to tell Mack what he going to expect from mutiple champion in SEF, as he started speaking into the camera.

Chris Orton: You know something Mack telling everyone how you, Viper and Whitney respect me is pissing me off as of late, because you attack me last week with a sledgehammer screwing your partner helping me get the victory. I should be happy and exicted knowing that I beat Viper due to outside help getting involve. I been thinking over the weekend why you guys talk about respecting me isn't turning out to be more like you guys trying to make sure my career doesn't overshadow your career putting you behind me. Now I watching "Impact X" return couldn't help it to laugh my ass off what rip-off of "DX" these losers deserve whatever happens to them, so I am sure Mack wanted this match with me to get an answer who attack his woman like I have anything to do with that. Whoever did it must be just like me don't like "Impact X" whoever behind these attacks want to see Mack, Viper, and Whitney suffer just like I do, so I can go on and on about how much I don't like "Impact X" just wanted to ask Mack a question ARE YOU READY MACK? I finally get my chance to prove that I can beat very best in SEF has to offer sure Mack hire me to work for his company look what happen I am biggest superstar in SEF that eats him up inside knowing that everyone see me is better wrestler to him that piss him off deep down I know I am speaking the truth. Why would Mack get involve in my match with Viper, because he saw something in me that he doesn't want Viper to suffer his first lost to me via pin fall that I could beat him on his best damn day. Tonight on "War", I have a chance to prove once and for all that I can beat someone who is good as me in that ring, because Mack I am ready to give you best match that you ever got in your career two biggest superstars in SEF today face off to see who is the best kind like Rock vs Austin, Hogan vs Warrior, Orton vs Cena, Rock vs HHH, and now Chris Orton vs Mack. You know it's funny how "Impact X" talks about respecting me for what I have done in this business, but they don't mean that shit just disrespect comment to make me believe them. I can care less about rebirth "Impact X" being formed all I see is three people trying to be like another dominant faction in professional wrestling known as "DX", so Triple H would say "Are you ready Mack" (SEF fans were screaming as Orton speak) "I said arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you ready mack?" (SEF fans scream even louder, as Orton speaks) for thousands in attendence and millions watching at home get your cameras out and set VCR on record get ready to see worst ass-kicking Mack going to receieve by the man, SEF legend, champion, and the biggest superstar who way above "Impact" his name is..........CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTON!!

Chris Orton walks away from the scene few seconds Orton back did "Impact X" chop to piss Mack, Viper, and Whitney off like he ready to beat Mack in the main event, and "War" went to a commerical break.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF