sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Twisted Warrior has Arrived* Chirs Orton and Phenoix winterbourn read and reply*

Started by MattWard, April 05, 2023, 01:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWard

Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/01/2009 10:02 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:13/03/2009 2:23 PMCopy HTML

Roleplay Title
Allies
Married To
Accomplishments
Out Of Character
Twisted Warrior has Arrived* Chirs Orton and Phenoix winterbourn read and reply*wait and seeSingleFormer WCW Television Champion(2 Times), Former TNA X Division Champion(1 Times), Former DXCW Tag Team Champion(1 Time), Former DXCW United Continitel Champion(Last), DXCW World Champion(First), DXCW United States Champion(First), First ever triple crown winnner in DXCW.hey what i emailed you about.

as SEF just aired WAR as Impact x disbanded, as Phenoix Winterbourn made his SEF debut as Chris Orton and Xanthus Hardcore Match was simply the showstealer of the SEF War Card. as the SEF ended as the camera's catches some man ridding into the arena with a 2009 Harley Davidson Custom Made Orange Country Chopper Motorcycle. as he rides into the arena as he notices Chirs Orton and Phoenix Winterbourn walking out of the arena as they look liked they seen a ghost as Matt Ward Stops as he begins to speak

||Twisted Warrior|| ||Matt Ward|| what you guys look like you seen a ghost. what you did not think i would Join SEF, well hell we were in WGEF togther, why not do this company as well. but i got an idea for you Chirs and Phoenix. but first i got to give it you chirs for that awsome Hardcore match that you put on out their. do not think i forgor about you winterbourn, congrats on your win even though it was by DQ at least it was a win.

Chirs Orton and Phoenix Winterbourn look at each other as Chirs Orton begins to speak.

tbc by Chirs Orton.

Name:Matt Ward
Hometown:Chicago IL
Theme Song:Warrior by Lloyd Banks
Finshers:Deadend (Last Ride)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF