sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

In the back

Started by UpsetPrincess, April 05, 2023, 10:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:75.95.100.102
Date Posted:16/03/2009 4:11 PMCopy HTML
-Elizabeth

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor was in the back getting ready for her match as she had spoken her mind and she now was ready to fight. She was heading to the ring after the match before her's was over and on her way she was stopped and asked for her first interveiw.

Person: Taylor tonite you have another shot to get your first win and a shot to face Whitney Merrit in a match so whats going threw your mind?

Taylor: I have a lot going threw my mind and tonite my mind is set on winning! Yeah I know what happend last week and the thought is still fresh in my mind but good partner or bad partner im going out there to do what I have to do to get a win!

Person: Now Whitney seems to be teaching you a lot so far in that ring and what are your thoughts?

Taylor: My thoughts,well my thoughts are I want to win! Look its no secert that everyone wants what Whitney got! I want the same for myself and to get that kind of fame its going to take beating a girl like Whitney! I mean come on who doesnt want to be like her and have everything she's got! I can and will show her what im about in time but for now im looking for my first win and tonite is going to be that night!

Person: Taylor can you keep up with Whitney tonite even if your partner is well like your last one?

Taylor: Its going to be hard to keep up with Whitney on any night but make no mistake and thats tonite might be a tag team match but for me its all about when im in that ring whoever I face is going to get every bit of what I got! This match is about moveing up in SEF and for me the only way I can move up is by winning and you know what they say and thats if you want to go anywhere you have to earn it!

Person: Taylor we all wish you the best of luck and thanks for your time!

Taylor: NP,injoy the match because its going to be a great one and my fans will see why im worth cheering for!

Taylor walks off and gets ready to inter onto the main stage as the show cuts off for a short break.

TBC BY RESULTS
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker
Taylor Johnson

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF